The swanky new seats are branded with the PNE badge and Virgin Trains logo to kick-off a third year of working together.
As part of the installation, Virgin Trains are providing two new and exclusive seats, the 'best seats in the house' in fact!
These exclusive seats are for everyone, located in the heat of the action, pitchside, right next to the dugouts.
Each game a lucky winner will be upgraded to ‘First Class’ with the same unique view as the manager, giving the lucky winner and their team-mate the chance to be (almost) part of the action; close to every pass, tackle and celebration!
For each home game, starting from this weekend’s 3pm kick-off with Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday 31st December, fans will get the chance to win the seats for a game! So keep your eyes peeled for more details on the club’s social media platforms on Twitter @pnefc
and Facebook at OfficialPNEFC
A reminder that thanks to the partnership with Virgin Trains, season ticket holders can receive a 25 per cent discount on train travel! Full details can be found by clicking here
Terms and conditions for the 'Best Seats In The House' competition
1. Only one entry is permitted per individual per prize draw period.
2. The prize (for every home league game at Deepdale) is two tickets for the First Class Upgrade seats at Deepdale.
3. The prize is not available for the match against Arsenal on Saturday 7th January 2017.
4. There are no cash or other alternative prizes.
5. By entering this competition you consent to having your photo with the First Class Upgrade seats and your information (name, age and details of how long you have been a fan of Preston North End) to be used in future promotions by Preston North End and Virgin Trains.
6. Preston North End reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions, without prior notice should circumstances make this unavoidable. You should review the terms and conditions each time you enter the competition.
7. The decision is final.