Preston North End v Stoke City, Pre-Season friendly, Deepdale, Saturday 23rd July, 3pm
North End host Premier League side Stoke City on Saturday in their only pre-season friendly at Deepdale. Tickets are still on sale and are priced as follows:
Tickets can be purchased online at MyPNE.Com, by calling the ticket hotline on 0344 856 1966 or in person from the ticket office.
Hospitality is also available for this game and details can be found here
Buy your tickets here.
Morecambe v Preston North End, Pre-Season friendly, Globe Arena, Tuesday 26th July, 7pm
North End travel to the Globe Arena on Tuesday 26th July, and ticket prices at the turnstiles on the night are as follows:
Adults (18-64) £10
Concessions (65+ and Students) £8
Juniors (14-18) £3
Children (5-13) Free
Adults (18-64) £8
Concessions (65+ and Students) £6
Juniors (14-18) £3
Children (5-13) Free
Bolton Wanderers v Preston North End, Pre-Season friendly, Macron Stadium, Saturday 30th July, 3pm
PNE face Bolton Wanderers in the final friendly of pre-season at the Macron Stadium. North End have received 500 tickets in the lower tier of the Franking Sense South stand and prices for this fixture are as follows:
65 and over £5
There are also ten pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets available which are located on a raised platform in the lower tier. Tickets for all disabled supporters are priced according to the above age bands, and ambulant disabled supporters are advised to sit on rows D,E and F.
All concessions must show identification at the turnstiles to gain access to the stadium. Supporters who are unable to produce identification will be asked to upgrade their tickets at the ticket office.
There is car parking available to the travelling PNE fans free of charge, with disabled bays available on a first come, first served basis.
Buy your tickets here.
Reading v Preston North End, Sky Bet Championship, Madejski Stadium, Saturday 6th August, 3pm
Tickets for North End's opening game of the 2016/17 campaign will go on sale at 9am on Tuesday 19th July.
The Lilywhites will kick-off the season at the Madejski Stadium on Saturday 6th August, and ticket details have now been confirmed.
Tickets will be available online at MyPNE.Com, by calling the ticket hotline on 0344 856 1966 or by visiting the ticket office at Deepdale.
We have received an initial allocation of 1,152 tickets in the South Stand, with 84 of these located in the family area.
Ticket prices for this fixture are as follows:
Advance season ticket holder prices
65 and over £13
18 to 24-year-olds £10
Advance non-season ticket holders and matchday prices
65 and over £16
18 to 24-year-olds £13
Family area (only available to purchase in advance)
Two adults and two U18s £42
Two adults and one U18 £39
One adult and two U18s £26
One adult and one U18 £22
There are seven pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets available which are priced as above with the carer free of charge. The carer ticket is situated directly on the row below, not adjacent to the wheelchair user space.
If there is a particular requirement for the carer to be sat next to the wheelchair user, the supporter must speak to a steward upon arrival who will be able to assist.
There are also six pairs of ambulant disabled and carer tickets available, which are also priced as above with a complimentary carer ticket. There are a limited number of headsets available for visually impaired supporters to request, subject to availability.
There are a limited number of accessible parking spaces available at Reading. These are offered on a first come, first served basis to blue badge holders and are priced at £5 per space.
Any supporters purchasing concessionary tickets may be challenged and therefore supporters are advised to carry the relevant identification with them.
Please note that family area tickets will only be available by phone or in person at the ticket office.
Club coach travel is available, with coaches departing both Deepdale and Leyland at 9.30am. Coach travel is priced at £27 for adults, and £25 for concessions and can be booked over the phone on 0344 856 1966 or in person at the ticket office.
Buy your tickets here.
Ticket Office Collection Procedure
For Saturday away games
Supporters are reminded that tickets must be collected on the Friday before an away game by 4.30pm.
Any tickets still to be collected after this time will be send with the away coaches for collection at the away ticket office at the opposing ground.
For midweek away games
Supporters are reminded that tickets must be collected by 12 noon on the day of an away game.
Any tickets still to be collected after this time will be sent with the away coaches for collection at the away ticket office at the opposing ground.
In both circumstances, any uncollected tickets will be sent on the official supporters' coaches from Deepdale and will be available approximately one hour before kick-off.
Please note - if you would like to request a ticket with likeminded individuals who want to sit for the entirety of the match, please make this clear when purchasing your ticket in person or via the telephone - this option is not available on MyPNE.Com
*Blocks A, B and C of the Sir Tom Finney Stand
**Blocks D, E and F of the Sir Tom Finney Stand and Invincibles Pavilion are premium seating
Please note Mini White and disabled tickets can only be purchased in person or over the phone.
Car Park Match By Match Prices 2016/17
|Sir Tom Finney||£12.50|
|Moor Park School||£8|
Spaces available subject to availability
Additional Match Ticket Information
- Tickets can be purchased via the following outlets:
- In person at the main ticket office (weekdays and home matchdays)
- Online at www.mypne.com
- Via the ticket hotline - 0344 856 1966 (during working hours)
- Club shop (non-match Saturdays and matchdays only)
- Invincibles ticket office (matchdays only)
- Approved forms of identification must be shown when purchasing any concessionary ticket (Passport/photo driving licence).
- All tickets will be sold under each individual member number where applicable.
- A Mini White 'free' entry is via season ticket only. All children up to the age of seven on a match-by-match basis will pay the above listed price. These can be purchased with a full paying over 18 match ticket. Please note a maximum of four tickets at this price are permitted with one over 18 match ticket.
- All match tickets are sold in accordance with our terms and conditions - these are available to view online under the tickets tab - terms and conditions and the EFL regulations. Alternatively please ask a member of the ticket office for a copy.
- Anyone wishing to purchase a wheelchair/ambulant ticket must be registered on the Club's disabled supporter database.
- Proof of disability must be provided in the form of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) at the medium to high rate.
- Wheelchair/ambulant supporters are entitled to a carer ticket free of charge, however, the carer must also be registered on the database at the same time as the wheelchair/ambulant supporter.
- A carer ticket is issued on the understanding that it is used in conjunction with the disabled supporter ticket on the sole basis of undertaking related carer duties expected within Deepdale on matchdays.
- The carer ticket is not valid without the wheelchair/ambulant ticket.
- There are no restrictions on where ambulant disabled supporters and carers can sit within the stadium - providing this area is safe and accessible to do so - although they must sit in the seat purchased, this does not give them licence to move.
The Club accepts cash (in person only), cheque (made payable to Preston North End FC), and all major credit and debit cards (excluding Diners Card and American Express). There are no additional charges on matchday tickets purchased.
Please note that for the 2016/17 season there will be no cash turnstiles operated on matchdays for first team or cup fixtures. Supporters are advised to purchase their tickets in advance to avoid the possibility of having to queue.
It is easy to register online - please visit www.mypne.com
and enter your details. If you are already registered to purchase tickets via the ticket office please use your existing member number, postcode and surname to login and create a password for future purchases online. You can purchase match-by-match tickets online 24/7.
Our postal address is the Ticket Office, Preston North End Football Club, Sir Tom Finney Way, Deepdale, Preston, PR1 6RU.
Ticket Office Opening Hours
Week of home matches
Monday to Thursday, 9am until 5pm
Friday, 9am until 6pm
Saturday matchday, 9am until 5.30pm
Evening matchday, 9am until 9.20pm
The Invincibles ticket office is open on weekend matchdays from 1pm until kick-off and on evening matchdays from 6pm until kick-off unless otherwise announced.
The Club shop is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 30 minutes after the match.
The Bill Shankly Kop ticket office is open for visiting supporters from 1pm until half-time unless otherwise announced.
Week of away matches
Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
Saturday, 9am until 5pm (Club Shop only)
Bank Holidays, closed unless otherwise announced