Season Ticket Prices, Matchday Prices And Information
Matchday tickets can be bought in store, by calling 0844 856 1966 or by visiting MyPNE.Com at any time. Away match tickets will normally be available on the day of the game at the host venue for Sky Bet League One fixtures. Any known changes to this arrangement - including matchday price increases - will be listed here.
Preston North End v Colchester United, Sky Bet League One, Saturday 4th October, 3pm, Deepdale
Get your tickets here
Preston North End v Port Vale, Johnstone's Paint Trophy, second round, Tuesday 7th October 2014, 7.45pm, Deepdale*
16+ - £5
Ambassadors and Port Vale season ticket holders - £4 (tickets must be bought before 5pm Monday 6th October)
U16s - £1
Cash turnstiles in operation. (Sir Tom Finney South and Alan Kelly Town End only)
Get your tickets herePreston North End v Port Vale, Sky Bet League One, Saturday 18th October, 3pm, Deepdale
Get your tickets hereRochdale v Preston North End, Sky Bet League One, Saturday 1st November, 3pm, Spotland - ALL TICKET MATCH
PNE have been allocated 2,000 tickets for this match priced as follows:
Willbutts Lane Stand
Senior citizens aged 65 & over: £14
Young persons aged 17 to 21 years: £14
Juniors aged 16 and under: £5
Get your tickets here
Supporters buying a young persons’ ticket must produce photographic ID with their date of birth on it both when buying and when attending the game.
Coach travel departing Deepdale and Leyland at 12.45pm is priced as follows:
Concessions: £11*Please note, the match programme v Crawley Town stated that the league fixture rather than the JPT match with Port Vale was priced at the discounted rate of £5 for over 16s, £4 for Ambassadors and £1 for U16s. These prices reflect the JPT match with Port Vale. Standard league match prices apply for the league fixture with the Valliants.
2014/15 Matchday Prices
Seniors (Over 65)
Young Adults (16 to 18)
Juniors (8 to 15)
Mini Whites (U8)***
Disabled and Helper+
*Full-time students with NUS ID only
**Family Stand (Blocks A,B and C) only
*** Mini Whites must register for the scheme and be U8 before the opening game of the season – 9th August 2014
+Only valid in designated disabled sections
Car Park Matchday/Seasonal Prices 2014/15
|Car Park||ST Rate||Match Rate|
|Sir Tom Finney||£150||£10|
|Moor Park School||£125||£5|
Additional Matchday Ticket Information
- Tickets are on sale from the ticket office at Deepdale; via the ticket hotline on 0844 856 1966 and online at MyPNE.com.
- Approved forms of photo ID (i.e. Passports/Driving Licence) must be shown when purchasing all concessionary tickets.
- Concessionary tickets are priced based on the age you will be on the day of the game you plan to attend. Junior tickets are available to any supporters aged 15 or under, young adult tickets are available to any supporters aged 16 to 18 (inclusive), and senior tickets are available to any supporters aged 65 and above.
- For disabled season/matchday tickets, proof of DLA is required along with two passport photographs. This is required so that you can enjoy free membership of our disabled supporters' scheme for 2014/15 and the reduced pricing that applies.
- Student tickets are only available in person from either of the two ticket offices at Deepdale and valid student ID confirming proof of full-time student status for 2014/15 must be shown (for all student tickets) at the time of purchase. Strictly no sale of student tickets without ID.
If you could please bring a course letter, council tax form or student finance form for proof. An NUS card alone will not be accepted by the Club’s ticketing staff.
- All tickets are sold under strict terms and conditions, these are available in full by writing to the General Manager; PNEFC, Sir Tom Finney Way, Deepdale, Preston PR1 6RU.
- Please have your member number (if known) or address details to hand to allow us to locate you on our database and process your purchase as quickly as possible. If you have not registered with us previously, this can be undertaken during your transaction.
- Everybody entering the stadium must have a valid ticket; children under eight on August 9th 2014 qualify for the Mini Whites scheme and will be eligible for free matchday tickets if they register for the scheme.
The Club accepts cash, postal orders or all major credit or debit cards (excluding Diners Cards and American Express). A £2 administration charge (per transaction, not per ticket) applies to any season tickets purchased by credit or debit card.
Use the ticket hotline - 0844 856 1966 - to book your ticket. You can give your details over the telephone and pay either by credit/debit card, in person, or by posting a cheque.
If you don't want to pay by credit card over the phone you can call in person to the Sir Tom Finney Stand ticket office. Although, tickets can be purchased by phone for collection later. Supporters are reminded that additional matchday-only ticket offices are available in the Invincibles Pavilion/Town End corner (home matchday sales) and Invincibles Pavilion/Bill Shankly Kop corner (visiting supporters' collections).
Please note that for the 2014/15 season there will be no cash turnstiles operated on matchdays at Deepdale for first team fixtures.
You can also purchase your matchday ticket quickly and easily at MyPNE.com.
Our postal address is Ticket Office, PNEFC, Sir Tom Finney Way, Deepdale, Preston, Lancs, PR1 6RU.
Ticket Office Opening Hours
Week of home matches
Monday to Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday matchday: 9am – 5.30pm
Evening matchday: 9am – 7.45pm
Week of away matches
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm (Club Shop only)
Bank Holidays: Closed (unless otherwise announced)
* Entry to Deepdale is by ticket only, although there are a number of matchday sales points where you can pay by cash, cheque or credit card. Tickets can be bought in advance in the ways listed above and are on sale at the ticket office and satellite ticket offices right up till kick-off every home game.