Brighton And Hove Albion v Preston North End, Sky Bet Championship, American Express Community Stadium, Saturday 15th October 2016, 3pm
North End have received an initial allocation of 796 tickets in the South Stand for this fixture, and ticket prices for this game are as follows:
65 and over £22
There are also eight pairs of wheelchair disabled and carer tickets available, which are priced as above with the carer ticket free of charge.
Ambulant disabled tickets are taken from the standard allocation and are also priced as above with the carer ticket complimentary.
The ticket price includes free travel on buses and trains within the local area. For full details of away fan travel, supporters should visit www.seagulls.co.uk/travelguide
Coach travel is also available for this fixture and is priced at £27 for adults and £25 for concessions. Coaches will depart both Deepdale and Leyland at 8am.
Preston North End v Huddersfield Town, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Wednesday 19th October, 7.45pm
Norwich City v PNE, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 22nd October, 3pm
PNE have been given an initial allocation of 920 in the South Stand, and tickets are priced as follows:
Seniors (65 and over) £15
Included in the allocation are five pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets and seven pairs of ambulant disabled and carer tickets. These tickets are priced as above with the carer ticket free of charge.
Further information for disabled supporters can be found by clicking here.
Coach travel is also available for this fixture and is priced at £27 for adults and £25 for concessions. Coaches will depart Deepdale and Leyland at 8am.
Newcastle United v Preston North End, EFL Cup, St James Park, Tuesday 25th October, 7.45pm
North End have been given an initial allocation of 1,112 for this EFL Cup round four tie.
Advanced sale ticket prices are £10 for adults and £3 for concessions. There will be an increase on tickets purchased on the day and from the turnstiles with adults priced at £20 and concessions at £10.
All supporters under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Fans will be asked to prove their age and those under the age of 12 who cannot identify a chaperone may be denied entry to the game.
There are four pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £5 with the carer ticket free of charge. Ambulant disabled tickets are taken from the main allocation and are also priced at £5 with the carer ticket free of charge.
There are a limited amount of disabled parking bays available which are free of charge and can be booked by calling 0191 2018666 on the week of the game.
Coach travel is also available for this fixture and is priced at £15 for all. Coaches will depart both Deepdale and Leyland at 3.15pm.
Preston North End v Newcastle United, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 29th October, 3pm
Rotherham United v Preston North End, Sky Bet Championship, New York Stadium, Saturday 5th November, 3pm
PNE have been given an initial allocation of 997 for this fixture, and prices are as follows:
Ambulant Disabled (must be in receipt of higher rate DLA) £13
Juniors (13 to 17-year-olds) £8
Juniors (12-year-olds and under) £6
*Seniors (aged 60 and over), young adults (aged 18 to 21), HM Armed Forces personnel and full-time students with valid proof of education.
There are ten pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £13 per pair, and supporters must be in receipt of higher rate DLA.
There are also five disabled parking spaces available which must be pre-booked by 5pm the day before the game. These are priced at £5 and are issued on a first come, first served basis. To book, please contact the Red and White Shop on 0844 414 0754.
Visually impaired supporters can book a commentary set through Rotherham's Disabled Liaison Officer on 0844 414 0754 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A £10 deposit is required and is payable by cash upon collection.
Further information for disabled supporters can be found by clicking here.
Coach travel is also available and is priced at a flat price of £15 for all. Coaches will depart Deepdale and Leyland at 11.45pm.
Preston North End v Wolverhampton Wanderers, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 19th November, 3pm
Preston North End v Burton Albion, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 26th November, 3pm
Preston North End v Blackburn Rovers, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 10th December, 5.30pm
Preston North End v Leeds United, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Monday 26th December, 3pm
Preston North End v Sheffield Wednesday, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 31st December, 3pm
*Blocks A, B and C of the Sir Tom Finney Stand
**Blocks D, E and F of the Sir Tom Finney Stand and Invincibles Pavilion are premium seating
Please note Mini White and disabled tickets can only be purchased in person or over the phone.
Car Park Match By Match Prices 2016/17
|Sir Tom Finney||£12.50|
|Moor Park School||£8|
Spaces available subject to availability
Additional Match Ticket Information
- Tickets can be purchased via the following outlets:
- In person at the main ticket office (weekdays and home matchdays)
- Online at www.mypne.com
- Via the ticket hotline - 0344 856 1966 (during working hours)
- Club shop (non-match Saturdays and matchdays only)
- Invincibles ticket office (matchdays only)
- Approved forms of identification must be shown when purchasing any concessionary ticket (Passport/photo driving licence).
- All tickets will be sold under each individual member number where applicable.
- A Mini White 'free' entry is via season ticket only. All children up to the age of seven on a match-by-match basis will pay the above listed price. These can be purchased with a full paying over 18 match ticket. Please note a maximum of four tickets at this price are permitted with one over 18 match ticket.
- All match tickets are sold in accordance with our terms and conditions - these are available to view online under the tickets tab - terms and conditions and the EFL regulations. Alternatively please ask a member of the ticket office for a copy.
- Anyone wishing to purchase a wheelchair/ambulant ticket must be registered on the Club's disabled supporter database.
- Proof of disability must be provided in the form of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) at the medium to high rate.
- Wheelchair/ambulant supporters are entitled to a carer ticket free of charge, however, the carer must also be registered on the database at the same time as the wheelchair/ambulant supporter.
- A carer ticket is issued on the understanding that it is used in conjunction with the disabled supporter ticket on the sole basis of undertaking related carer duties expected within Deepdale on matchdays.
- The carer ticket is not valid without the wheelchair/ambulant ticket.
- There are no restrictions on where ambulant disabled supporters and carers can sit within the stadium - providing this area is safe and accessible to do so - although they must sit in the seat purchased, this does not give them licence to move.
The Club accepts cash (in person only), cheque (made payable to Preston North End FC), and all major credit and debit cards (excluding Diners Card and American Express). There are no additional charges on matchday tickets purchased.
Please note that for the 2016/17 season there will be no cash turnstiles operated on matchdays for first team or cup fixtures. Supporters are advised to purchase their tickets in advance to avoid the possibility of having to queue.
It is easy to register online - please visit www.mypne.com
and enter your details. If you are already registered to purchase tickets via the ticket office please use your existing member number, postcode and surname to login and create a password for future purchases online. You can purchase match-by-match tickets online 24/7.
Our postal address is the Ticket Office, Preston North End Football Club, Sir Tom Finney Way, Deepdale, Preston, PR1 6RU.
Ticket Office Opening Hours
Week of home matches
Monday to Thursday, 9am until 5pm
Friday, 9am until 6pm
Saturday matchday, 9am until 5.30pm
Evening matchday, 9am until 9.20pm
The Invincibles ticket office is open on weekend matchdays from 1pm until kick-off and on evening matchdays from 6pm until kick-off unless otherwise announced.
The Club shop is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 30 minutes after the match.
The Bill Shankly Kop ticket office is open for visiting supporters from 1pm until half-time unless otherwise announced.
Week of away matches
Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
Saturday, 9am until 5pm (Club Shop only)
Bank Holidays, closed unless otherwise announced