Sheffield Wednesday v Preston North End, Sky Bet Championship, Hillsborough, Saturday 3rd December, 3pm
PNE have been given an initial allocation of 1,000 tickets and prices are as follows:
65 and over £23
Ambulant disabled tickets are priced as above with a carer ticket free of charge, disabled supporters must be in receipt of middle to higher level DLA or enhanced PIP.
There are also six pairs of wheelchair disabled tickets which are priced as above with a complimentary carer ticket.
Preston North End v Blackburn Rovers, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 10th December, 5.30pm
Nottingham Forest v Preston North End, Sky Bet Championship, City Ground, Wednesday 14th December, 7.45pm
North End travel to the City Ground on Wednesday 14th December, with a kick-off time of 7.45pm and the journey has been made easier for travelling supporters thanks to our main sponsor.
888sport will be providing free travel for PNE fans for this trip as part of their 'Fans First' campaign.
The first eight coaches will be free of charge, after which the price is a flat rate of £15 for all so book early to take advantage of the offer. Coaches will depart both Deepdale and Leyland at 3.15pm.
Tickets for this game will be available online at MyPNE.Com, by calling 0344 856 1966 or in person from the ticket office.
PNE have been given an initial allocation of 914 and prices are as follows:
Seniors (65 and over) £17
The club have been allocated five pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced as above, with a carer ticket free of charge. Disabled supporters must be in receipt of higher rate DLA, PIP or attendance allowance to qualify.
Supporters should also be aware that Nottingham Forest FC strongly recommends that children be at least primary school age when attending fixtures at the City Ground. Babies in arms and children in buggies will not be admitted for their own safety.
Bristol City v Preston North End, Sky Bet Championship, Ashton Gate, Saturday 17th December, 3pm
PNE have been given 931 tickets for this fixture and prices are as follows:
Seniors (65 and over) £22
There are also ten pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets, and supporters must be in receipt of medium to high DLA or PIP standard to qualify.
Bristol City have a limited number of wheelchair car parking spaces available at £10 per space. These must be booked in advance by contacting supporter services at Bristol City on 0117 963 0600.
This game is all ticket and supporters are advised to purchase in advance of the game as there will be no sales on the day.
Coach travel is also available for this fixture and is priced at £25 for adults and £23 for concessions. Coaches will depart both Deepdale and Leyland at 10am.
Preston North End v Leeds United, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Monday 26th December, 3pm
Preston North End v Sheffield Wednesday, Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 31st December, 3pm
*Blocks A, B and C of the Sir Tom Finney Stand
**Blocks D, E and F of the Sir Tom Finney Stand and Invincibles Pavilion are premium seating
Please note Mini White and disabled tickets can only be purchased in person or over the phone.
Car Park Match By Match Prices 2016/17
|Sir Tom Finney||£12.50|
|Moor Park School||£8|
Spaces available subject to availability
Additional Match Ticket Information
- Tickets can be purchased via the following outlets:
- In person at the main ticket office (weekdays and home matchdays)
- Online at www.mypne.com
- Via the ticket hotline - 0344 856 1966 (during working hours)
- Club shop (non-match Saturdays and matchdays only)
- Invincibles ticket office (matchdays only)
- Approved forms of identification must be shown when purchasing any concessionary ticket (Passport/photo driving licence).
- All tickets will be sold under each individual member number where applicable.
- A Mini White 'free' entry is via season ticket only. All children up to the age of seven on a match-by-match basis will pay the above listed price. These can be purchased with a full paying over 18 match ticket. Please note a maximum of four tickets at this price are permitted with one over 18 match ticket.
- All match tickets are sold in accordance with our terms and conditions - these are available to view online under the tickets tab - terms and conditions and the EFL regulations. Alternatively please ask a member of the ticket office for a copy.
- Anyone wishing to purchase a wheelchair/ambulant ticket must be registered on the Club's disabled supporter database.
- Proof of disability must be provided in the form of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) at the medium to high rate.
- Wheelchair/ambulant supporters are entitled to a carer ticket free of charge, however, the carer must also be registered on the database at the same time as the wheelchair/ambulant supporter.
- A carer ticket is issued on the understanding that it is used in conjunction with the disabled supporter ticket on the sole basis of undertaking related carer duties expected within Deepdale on matchdays.
- The carer ticket is not valid without the wheelchair/ambulant ticket.
- There are no restrictions on where ambulant disabled supporters and carers can sit within the stadium - providing this area is safe and accessible to do so - although they must sit in the seat purchased, this does not give them licence to move.
The Club accepts cash (in person only), cheque (made payable to Preston North End FC), and all major credit and debit cards (excluding Diners Card and American Express). There are no additional charges on matchday tickets purchased.
Please note that for the 2016/17 season there will be no cash turnstiles operated on matchdays for first team or cup fixtures. Supporters are advised to purchase their tickets in advance to avoid the possibility of having to queue.
It is easy to register online - please visit www.mypne.com
and enter your details. If you are already registered to purchase tickets via the ticket office please use your existing member number, postcode and surname to login and create a password for future purchases online. You can purchase match-by-match tickets online 24/7.
Our postal address is the Ticket Office, Preston North End Football Club, Sir Tom Finney Way, Deepdale, Preston, PR1 6RU.
Ticket Office Opening Hours
Week of home matches
Monday to Thursday, 9am until 5pm
Friday, 9am until 6pm
Saturday matchday, 9am until 5.30pm
Evening matchday, 9am until 9.20pm
The Invincibles ticket office is open on weekend matchdays from 1pm until kick-off and on evening matchdays from 6pm until kick-off unless otherwise announced.
The Club shop is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 30 minutes after the match.
The Bill Shankly Kop ticket office is open for visiting supporters from 1pm until half-time unless otherwise announced.
Week of away matches
Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
Saturday, 9am until 5pm (Club Shop only)
Bank Holidays, closed unless otherwise announced