Burnley v Preston North End, Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 5th December, 3pm kick-off
North End have been allocated 2,399 tickets for this game, and this is an all ticket fixture, with no tickets available on the day of the game.
Tickets are priced as follows:
Seniors (over 65) and U22s £17
All wheelchair and ambulant disabled supporters pay according to their age category and a carer can attend free of charge if required.
The Club will use the loyalty point scheme introduced at the start of the season for the sale of tickets, with sale dates as follows:
Monday 9th November: 270 loyalty points or more required to purchase - one per customer
Wednesday 11th November: 260 points or more required to purchase - one per customer
Friday 13th November: 50 points or more required to purchase - one per customer
Monday 16th November: General sale to anyone on the database, one per supporter
Fans can buy in person for other supporters who qualify, but you must have all the details of each individual you are purchasing for, i.e. member number and name.
Official PNE coach travel will also be in operation, departing Deepdale and Leyland at 1pm, this is priced at £10 for all.
Tickets will be available in person at the ticket office, over the phone on 0344 856 1966 during opening hours, or 24/7 via www.mypne.com.
More details on the loyalty point scheme can be found by clicking here.
Preston North End v Reading, Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 12th December, 3pm kick-off
Buy your tickets here
Preston North End v Birmingham City, Championship, Deepdale, Tuesday 15th December, 7.45pm kick-off
Buy your tickets here
Leeds United v Preston North End, Championship, Elland Road, Sunday 20th December, 3pm kick-off
PNE have been allocated up to 3,000 tickets in the John Charles West Stand, with ticket prices as follows:
Seniors (60 and over) £25
Young adults (16 to 22-year-olds) £25
Wheelchair/ambulant disabled £25
Juniors (Under 16) £18
Seniors (60 and over) £30
Young adults (16 to 22-year-olds) £30
Wheelchair/ambulant disabled £30
Juniors (Under 16) £18
Our allocation includes 12 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets, with 12 pairs of ambulant disabled and carer tickets.
Leeds United provide headsets for match commentary for visually impaired supporters, though these must be booked in advance through the Disability Liaison Officer on 0113 367 6178 and require a deposit of £20.
Any supporters purchasing concessionary rate tickets are advised to take ID to the match, as there will be regular checks at the turnstiles.
Coach travel is available at just £12 for all, with coaches departing Deepdale and Leyland at 12.30pm.
Huddersfield Town v Preston North End, Championship, John Smith's Stadium, Saturday 26th December, 3pm kick-off
Preston North End have been allocated 3,875 tickets in the Chadwick Lawrence Stand for this fixture.
Prices for this game are as follows:
Seniors (60 and over) £17
Juniors (17 and under) £10
Under 8s £5
There are also 16 pairs of wheelchair tickets available, and these are priced at £17 with a carer ticket free of charge. Any supporters requiring disabled parking should call Huddersfield Town directly on 01484 48123, and these spaces are subject to availability.
There will also be coach travel available for this trip, with coaches departing Deepdale and Leyland at 12.45pm, and coach tickets are £12 for all.
Preston North End v Hull City, Championship, Deepdale, Monday 28th December, 3pm kick-off
Buy your tickets here
Ticket Office Collection Procedure
For Saturday away games
Supporters are reminded that tickets must be collected on the Friday before an away game by 4.30pm.
Any tickets still to be collected after this time will be send with the away coaches for collection at the away ticket office at the opposing ground.
For midweek away games
Supporters are reminded that tickets must be collected by 12 noon on the day of an away game.
Any tickets still to be collected after this time will be sent with the away coaches for collection at the away ticket office at the opposing ground.
In both circumstances, any uncollected tickets will be sent on the official supporters' coaches from Deepdale and will be available approximately one hour before kick-off.
Please note - if you would like to request a ticket with likeminded individuals who want to sit for the entirety of the match, please make this clear when purchasing your ticket in person or via the telephone - this option is not available on MyPNE.Com
Car Park Match By Match Prices 2015/16
|Sir Tom Finney||£12.50|
|Moor Park School||£8|
Spaces available subject to availability
Additional Match Ticket Information
- Tickets can be purchased via the following outlets:
- In person at the main ticket office (weekdays and home matchdays)
- Online at www.mypne.com
- Via the ticket hotline - 0344 856 1966 (during working hours)
- Club shop (non-match Saturdays and matchdays only)
- Invincibles ticket office (matchdays only)
- Approved forms of identification must be shown when purchasing any concessionary ticket (Passport/photo driving licence).
- No student tickets will be sold without relevant proof confirming full time student status.
- NUS card and either a current course letter/council tax form/student finance form.
- All tickets will be sold under each individual member number where applicable.
- A Mini White 'free' entry is via season ticket only. All children up to the age of seven on a match-by-match basis will pay the above listed price. These can be purchased with a full paying over 18 match ticket. Please note a maximum of four tickets at this price are permitted with one over 18 match ticket.
- All match tickets are sold in accordance with our terms and conditions - these are available to view online under the tickets tab - terms and conditions and the Football League regulations. Alternatively please ask a member of the ticket office for a copy.
- Anyone wishing to purchase a wheelchair/ambulant ticket must be registered on the Club's disabled supporter database.
- Proof of disability must be provided in the form of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) at the medium to high rate.
- Wheelchair/ambulant supporters are entitled to a carer ticket free of charge, however, the carer must also be registered on the database at the same time as the wheelchair/ambulant supporter.
- A carer ticket is issued on the understanding that it is used in conjunction with the disabled supporter ticket on the sole basis of undertaking related carer duties expected within Deepdale on matchdays.
- The carer ticket is not valid without the wheelchair/ambulant ticket.
- There are no restrictions on where ambulant disabled supporters and carers can sit within the stadium - providing this area is safe and accessible to do so - although they must sit in the seat purchased, this does not give them licence to move.
The Club accepts cash (in person only), cheque (made payable to Preston North End FC), and all major credit and debit cards (excluding Diners Card and American Express). There are no additional charges on matchday tickets purchased.
Please note that for the 2015/16 season there will be no cash turnstiles operated on matchdays for first team or cup fixtures. Supporters are advised to purchase their tickets in advance to avoid the possibility of having to queue.
It is easy to register online - please visit www.mypne.com
and enter your details. If you are already registered to purchase tickets via the ticket office please use your existing member number, postcode and surname to login and create a password for future purchases online. You can purchase match-by-match tickets online 24/7.
Our postal address is the Ticket Office, Preston North End Football Club, Sir Tom Finney Way, Deepdale, Preston, PR1 6RU.
Ticket Office Opening Hours
Week of home matches
Monday to Thursday, 9am until 5pm
Friday, 9am until 6pm
Saturday matchday, 9am until 5.30pm
Evening matchday, 9am until 9.20pm
The Invincibles ticket office is open on weekend matchdays from 1pm until kick-off and on evening matchdays from 6pm until kick-off unless otherwise announced.
The Club shop is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 30 minutes after the match.
The Bill Shankly Kop ticket office is open for visiting supporters from 1pm until half-time unless otherwise announced.
Week of away matches
Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
Saturday, 9am until 5pm (Club Shop only)
Bank Holidays, closed unless otherwise announced