*Blocks A, B and C of the Sir Tom Finney Stand
**Blocks D, E and F of the Sir Tom Finney Stand and Invincibles Pavilion are premium seating
Please note Mini White and disabled tickets can only be purchased in person or over the phone.
Car Park Match By Match Prices 2016/17
|Sir Tom Finney||£12.50|
|Moor Park School||£8|
Spaces available subject to availability
Additional Match Ticket Information
- Tickets can be purchased via the following outlets:
- In person at the main ticket office (weekdays and home matchdays)
- Online at www.mypne.com
- Via the ticket hotline - 0344 856 1966 (during working hours)
- Club shop (non-match Saturdays and matchdays only)
- Invincibles ticket office (matchdays only)
- Approved forms of identification must be shown when purchasing any concessionary ticket (Passport/photo driving licence).
- All tickets will be sold under each individual member number where applicable.
- A Mini White 'free' entry is via season ticket only. All children up to the age of seven on a match-by-match basis will pay the above listed price. These can be purchased with a full paying over 18 match ticket. Please note a maximum of four tickets at this price are permitted with one over 18 match ticket.
- All match tickets are sold in accordance with our terms and conditions - these are available to view online under the tickets tab - terms and conditions and the EFL regulations. Alternatively please ask a member of the ticket office for a copy.
- Anyone wishing to purchase a wheelchair/ambulant ticket must be registered on the Club's disabled supporter database.
- Proof of disability must be provided in the form of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) at the medium to high rate.
- Wheelchair/ambulant supporters are entitled to a carer ticket free of charge, however, the carer must also be registered on the database at the same time as the wheelchair/ambulant supporter.
- A carer ticket is issued on the understanding that it is used in conjunction with the disabled supporter ticket on the sole basis of undertaking related carer duties expected within Deepdale on matchdays.
- The carer ticket is not valid without the wheelchair/ambulant ticket.
- There are no restrictions on where ambulant disabled supporters and carers can sit within the stadium - providing this area is safe and accessible to do so - although they must sit in the seat purchased, this does not give them licence to move.
The Club accepts cash (in person only), cheque (made payable to Preston North End FC), and all major credit and debit cards (excluding Diners Card and American Express). There are no additional charges on matchday tickets purchased.
Please note that for the 2016/17 season there will be no cash turnstiles operated on matchdays for first team or cup fixtures. Supporters are advised to purchase their tickets in advance to avoid the possibility of having to queue.
It is easy to register online - please visit www.mypne.com
and enter your details. If you are already registered to purchase tickets via the ticket office please use your existing member number, postcode and surname to login and create a password for future purchases online. You can purchase match-by-match tickets online 24/7.
Our postal address is the Ticket Office, Preston North End Football Club, Sir Tom Finney Way, Deepdale, Preston, PR1 6RU.
Ticket Office Opening Hours
Week of home matches
Monday to Thursday, 9am until 5pm
Friday, 9am until 6pm
Saturday matchday, 9am until 5.30pm
Evening matchday, 9am until 9.20pm
The Invincibles ticket office is open on weekend matchdays from 1pm until kick-off and on evening matchdays from 6pm until kick-off unless otherwise announced.
The Club shop is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 30 minutes after the match.
The Bill Shankly Kop ticket office is open for visiting supporters from 1pm until half-time unless otherwise announced.
Week of away matches
Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
Saturday, 9am until 5pm (Club Shop only)
Bank Holidays, closed unless otherwise announced