The 2015/16 season saw the launch of a new loyalty scheme for Preston North End supporters.The scheme was adopted to help ensure that those supporters who attend fixtures on a regular basis receive an increased chance of obtaining tickets for matches where sales restriction may need to be put in place. Full details of the scheme can be found by clicking here.
Reading v Preston North End, Championship, Madejski Stadium, Saturday 30th April 2016, 3pm kick-off
Our initial allocation for this fixture is 1,320 standard tickets in the south stand behind the goal, with a further 84 seats in the family area.
Reading operate pricing where season tickets holders of visiting clubs get a reduced price and any PNE season ticket holders who buy in advance will pay as follows:
Seniors (aged 65 and over) £15
18 to 24-year-olds £10
Non-season ticket holders and tickets purchased on the day are priced at:
Seniors (aged 65 or over) £18
18 to 24-year-olds £13
Family area tickets can only be purchased in advance of the game either in person at the ticket office or over the phone and tickets will not be sold to adults without children or children without an accompanying adult.
Prices for this area are as follows:
Two adults and two U18s £44
Two adults and one U18 £42
One adult and two U18s £29
One adult and one U18 £27.
There are also ten pairs of tickets for supporters in wheelchairs who are unable to transfer to a stand seat, prices are as above with a carer free to charge. There are also six pairs of ambulant supporter tickets again priced as above with a carer free of charge.
Reading also have a limited number of disabled car parking bays available. These are offered on a first come, first served basis on matchdays to blue badge holders. These are chargeable and are £5 per space.
Preston North End v Leeds United, Championship, Deepdale, Saturday 7th May 2016, 12.30pm kick-off
Ticket Office Collection Procedure
For Saturday away games
Supporters are reminded that tickets must be collected on the Friday before an away game by 4.30pm.
Any tickets still to be collected after this time will be send with the away coaches for collection at the away ticket office at the opposing ground.
For midweek away games
Supporters are reminded that tickets must be collected by 12 noon on the day of an away game.
Any tickets still to be collected after this time will be sent with the away coaches for collection at the away ticket office at the opposing ground.
In both circumstances, any uncollected tickets will be sent on the official supporters' coaches from Deepdale and will be available approximately one hour before kick-off.
Please note - if you would like to request a ticket with likeminded individuals who want to sit for the entirety of the match, please make this clear when purchasing your ticket in person or via the telephone - this option is not available on MyPNE.Com
Car Park Match By Match Prices 2015/16
|Sir Tom Finney||£12.50|
|Moor Park School||£8|
Spaces available subject to availability
Additional Match Ticket Information
- Tickets can be purchased via the following outlets:
- In person at the main ticket office (weekdays and home matchdays)
- Online at www.mypne.com
- Via the ticket hotline - 0344 856 1966 (during working hours)
- Club shop (non-match Saturdays and matchdays only)
- Invincibles ticket office (matchdays only)
- Approved forms of identification must be shown when purchasing any concessionary ticket (Passport/photo driving licence).
- No student tickets will be sold without relevant proof confirming full time student status.
- NUS card and either a current course letter/council tax form/student finance form.
- All tickets will be sold under each individual member number where applicable.
- A Mini White 'free' entry is via season ticket only. All children up to the age of seven on a match-by-match basis will pay the above listed price. These can be purchased with a full paying over 18 match ticket. Please note a maximum of four tickets at this price are permitted with one over 18 match ticket.
- All match tickets are sold in accordance with our terms and conditions - these are available to view online under the tickets tab - terms and conditions and the Football League regulations. Alternatively please ask a member of the ticket office for a copy.
- Anyone wishing to purchase a wheelchair/ambulant ticket must be registered on the Club's disabled supporter database.
- Proof of disability must be provided in the form of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) at the medium to high rate.
- Wheelchair/ambulant supporters are entitled to a carer ticket free of charge, however, the carer must also be registered on the database at the same time as the wheelchair/ambulant supporter.
- A carer ticket is issued on the understanding that it is used in conjunction with the disabled supporter ticket on the sole basis of undertaking related carer duties expected within Deepdale on matchdays.
- The carer ticket is not valid without the wheelchair/ambulant ticket.
- There are no restrictions on where ambulant disabled supporters and carers can sit within the stadium - providing this area is safe and accessible to do so - although they must sit in the seat purchased, this does not give them licence to move.
The Club accepts cash (in person only), cheque (made payable to Preston North End FC), and all major credit and debit cards (excluding Diners Card and American Express). There are no additional charges on matchday tickets purchased.
Please note that for the 2015/16 season there will be no cash turnstiles operated on matchdays for first team or cup fixtures. Supporters are advised to purchase their tickets in advance to avoid the possibility of having to queue.
It is easy to register online - please visit www.mypne.com
and enter your details. If you are already registered to purchase tickets via the ticket office please use your existing member number, postcode and surname to login and create a password for future purchases online. You can purchase match-by-match tickets online 24/7.
Our postal address is the Ticket Office, Preston North End Football Club, Sir Tom Finney Way, Deepdale, Preston, PR1 6RU.
Ticket Office Opening Hours
Week of home matches
Monday to Thursday, 9am until 5pm
Friday, 9am until 6pm
Saturday matchday, 9am until 5.30pm
Evening matchday, 9am until 9.20pm
The Invincibles ticket office is open on weekend matchdays from 1pm until kick-off and on evening matchdays from 6pm until kick-off unless otherwise announced.
The Club shop is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 30 minutes after the match.
The Bill Shankly Kop ticket office is open for visiting supporters from 1pm until half-time unless otherwise announced.
Week of away matches
Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
Saturday, 9am until 5pm (Club Shop only)
Bank Holidays, closed unless otherwise announced