Player sponsorships are all on sale for the 2012/13 season and with new signing Lee Trundle having completed his deal, he’s now available to sponsor!
The centre forward is likely to attract plenty of attention, so if you want your company’s name and logo next to his face in every matchday programme and on the Club’s official website in 2012/13 then you need to get in contact quickly!
The Club's commercial team is offering both home and away player shirt sponsorship packages this coming season – in a change from previous year’s, so you could sponsor one or both to get twice the coverage!
The sponsorship package for Lee Trundle (or any of the available players) includes:
- His signed home or away shirt – depending on which sponsorship you choose.
- Your logo or message alongside your chosen player’s picture in the matchday programme.
- The same logo or message on their official website profile.
- Matchday exposure of your logo or message on the big screen.*
- An invite to a special exclusive sponsors' luncheon to mingle with the entire squad and management.
- Presentation of your shirt by the player at the luncheon and your photo taken with them by our official Club photographer.
And if you take up the opportunity to sponsor the man who has dazzled crowds up and down the country with his skills, you will be backing a player hungry for success at Deepdale.
In his exclusive interview with PNE Player after signing, the former Swansea hero said: “I’ve been impressed with the squad and with the players that have been brought in and it’s looking as though it is going to be a successful season.
“It’s a massive club and the fanbase is brilliant. It is a club that deserves success and hopefully with the fans behind us this season we can bring that.”
If you are interested in sponsoring Lee, or any other PNE player, for the 2012/13 campaign, please contact the commercial department now on 01772 693311 or email email@example.com.
All first team professionals will be available for sponsorship with home or away shirts available at £500 each, plus VAT.