And the good news is, we’ve got the same offers as standard seat season tickets, with prices frozen for renewals or new purchases before 1st June 2013 and a guarantee of the best cup competition prices for those corporate Ambassadors who renew.
By committing to a 2013/14 corporate season ticket in any of our lounges, Ambassadors are guaranteeing they will be able to purchase ALL home cup games (in the FA Cup, League Cup or Johnstone’s Paint Trophy) for less than any other corporate guest in 2013.
All the promotion bonuses available to corporate Ambassadors when the scheme was launched in 2012/13 remain in place, meaning:
If PNE are promoted into the Championship for season 2014/15 or 2015/16 then corporate Ambassadors will get 25% off their first Championship season ticket!
If PNE are promoted to the Premier League in any of the 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19 or 2019/20 seasons then you save the value of your 2012/13 corporate season ticket off the purchase price!
Some of the other benefits of renewing your corporate Ambassador season ticket, or becoming a new season ticket holder at Deepdale include:
- Ten per cent off full price merchandise in the Club’s retail store at Deepdale
- Senior citizen discounts for Ambassadors will remain at those 60 and above; non-Ambassador senior citizens are 65 and over from the start of the 2013/14 season
- Interest free three month payment plan or ten month interest-bearing plan available to spread the cost of purchasing on all corporate season tickets
- Great value and priority on key additional fixtures
Click here to download a full PDF of season ticket and corporate season ticket information, including details of payment plan option.
Monday 29th April 2013
- 2013/14 corporate season tickets go on sale for Ambassadors to renew and all unsold seats on general sale
Friday 31st May 2013
- Last day for corporate Ambassadors to renew at last year’s prices and also to be registered for the ‘Ambassador’s Cup Bonus Scheme’
- Last day for new corporate season ticket holders to buy at last year’s prices
- Also the last day to sign up to buy on the three months’ free interest scheme*
- Unrenewed seats will be released for sale after this date
Monday 3rd June 2013
- Corporate Ambassadors can renew at the new prices with an approximate increase of 5%
Non-Ambassadors can purchase season tickets, but with an increase of approximately 10% on 2012/13 pricing
- Supporters can still purchase using the ten monthly interest-bearing payment scheme based on the post June 1st pricing scheme
Saturday 3rd August 2013
- The 2013/14 season starts!
* The three month interest free scheme is subject to an admin fee of £10 per application.