An extended interview with Paul Gallagher is the highlight of this weekend’s edition of The One And Only.
The on loan front man talks about a difficult year both personally and professionally, as well as his delight at signing for the Lilywhites and reiterates his desire to stay much longer than his current short loan spell.
Also in the programme we hear from fellow new recruit Neil Kilkenny and our regular features find out more about Declan Rudd’s love of opera, Lee Holmes’ favourite ice cream flavour and why Joe Garner likes a 3-4-3 formation!
We also have a double page interview with former North End and Colchester United defender Stuart Hicks, as part of 15 pages of content devoted to our visitors from Essex.
All this, plus plenty more in 84 perfect –bound pages of content, on sale from the Club’s ticket and retail store from Friday afternoon for £3 or from our sellers inside and outside the ground on matchday.
Don’t forget; The One And Only is now available to download on your iPhone and iPad via the Matchday Digital app.
The Matchday Digital App allows you to view the North End programme anytime, anywhere. You can make one-off purchases or take out a season pass so you are subscribed to the whole season. If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on the Matchday Digital app and be part of the game.
The slick digital version comes with all the content you would have in the printed programme, but with added features including:
• Programmes available to fans any time, anywhere
• Download back copies from past games
• Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital app is free to download on to your iPhone/iPad.
Preston North End supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 or take out a season pass for £49.99.
Download the Matchday Digital app on your iPhone or iPad for free now by clicking on the below iTunes App Store icon. Alternatively simply go to the iTunes App store on your iPhone/iPad and search for ‘Matchday Digital’.