The main interview in Tuesday’s edition of The One And Only is former Bradford loanee and new North End hero Tom Clarke.
The defender speaks about his Blackpool goal and about his settling in at Deepdale and is joined in the interviewees by North End’s England international striker Kevin Davies.
John Welsh selects the best XI he has ever played with, whilst Joe Garner and Alex Nicholson answer our firsts and lasts and desert island discs questions.
We speak to Bantams boss Phil Parkinson for an exclusive interview within our 13 page away section and we also have all our usual sections, with the latest look back at the great ‘Old Invincibles’ side from 125 years ago,
All this and loads more crammed into 84 pages on sale from Tuesday at the Club’s ticket and retail store for just £3.
Don’t forget; The One And Only is now available to download on your iPhone and iPad via the Matchday Digital app.
The Matchday Digital App allows you to view the North End programme anytime, anywhere. You can make one-off purchases or take out a season pass so you are subscribed to the whole season. If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on the Matchday Digital app and be part of the game.
The slick digital version comes with all the content you would have in the printed programme, but with added features including:
• Programmes available to fans any time, anywhere
• Download back copies from past games
• Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital app is free to download on to your iPhone/iPad.
Preston North End supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 or take out a season pass for £49.99.
Download the Matchday Digital app on your iPhone or iPad for free now by clicking on the below iTunes App Store icon. Alternatively simply go to the iTunes App store on your iPhone/iPad and search for ‘Matchday Digital’.