The One And Only is packed with the latest interviews and photos for this weekend’s clash with League One rivals Stevenage.
The main interview is with Scott Laird, who talks about his comeback from injury and looks ahead to a bright future at Preston North End.
We also have all our regular features, including David Buchanan picking the best XI he has ever played with and our continuing desert island discs and first, last and everything features, getting to know the players off the field.
We continue to give fans the chance to win the price of their season ticket for 2014/15 by collecting the vouchers on page seven of every edition of The One And Only.
Don’t forget; The One And Only is now available to download on your iPhone and iPad via the Matchday Digital app.
The Matchday Digital App allows you to view the North End programme anytime, anywhere. You can make one-off purchases or take out a season pass so you are subscribed to the whole season. If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on the Matchday Digital app and be part of the game.
The slick digital version comes with all the content you would have in the printed programme, but with added features including:
• Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
• Download back copies from past games
• Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital app is free to download on to your iPhone/iPad.
Preston North End supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 or take out a season pass for £49.99.
Download the Matchday Digital app on your iPhone or iPad for free now by clicking on the below iTunes App Store icon. Alternatively simply go to the iTunes App store on your iPhone/iPad and search for ‘Matchday Digital’.
And if you want the actual published book in your hands, they are on sale from Friday afternoon from the Club’s ticket and retail store at Deepdale, online and in person at the ground on matchday for just £3.