Our lounges were packed in the 2013/14 season, with the ‘sold out’ signs on the doors on many occasions, so the only way to guarantee access to your favourite place to watch the Lilywhites from is with a 2014/15 corporate season ticket, which went on sale on Tuesday 27th May.
By committing to a 2014/15 corporate season ticket in any of our lounges, Ambassadors are guaranteeing they will be able to purchase ALL home cup games (in the FA Cup, League Cup or Johnstone’s Paint Trophy) for less than any other corporate guest next season.
All the promotion bonuses available to corporate Ambassadors when the scheme was launched in 2012/13 remain in place, meaning:
If PNE are promoted into the Championship for season 2015/16 then corporate Ambassadors will get 25 per cent off their first Championship season ticket!
If PNE are promoted to the Premier League in any of the 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19 or 2019/20 seasons then you save the value of your 2012/13 corporate season ticket off the purchase price!
Some of the other benefits of renewing your corporate Ambassador season ticket, or becoming a new season ticket holder at Deepdale include:
- Ten per cent off full price merchandise in the Club’s retail store at Deepdale
- Senior citizen discounts for Ambassadors will remain at those 60 and above; non-Ambassador senior citizens are 65 and over from the start of the 2014/15 season
- No interest three month payment plan or ten month interest-bearing plan available to spread the cost of purchasing on all corporate season tickets*
- Great value and priority on key additional fixtures
* The three month no interest is subject to an admin fee of £25 per application.
Tuesday 27th May 2014
2014/15 corporate season tickets went on sale to renew and all unreserved seats go on general sale.
Corporate Ambassador and season ticket holders seats will be reserved until Friday 20th June at 5pm.
Wednesday 18th June 2014
2014/15 Sky Bet League One fixtures released at 9am.
Friday 20th June 2014
Last day for Corporate Ambassadors to be registered for the ‘Ambassador’s Cup Bonus Scheme’ for 2014/15 by renewing their season ticket.
Last day to renew seats before they are released for general sale.
Also the last day to sign up to buy on the three month no interest plan*
Monday 23rd June 2014
Supporters can still purchase using the ten monthly interest-bearing payment scheme.
Saturday 9th August 2014
The 2014/15 season starts… let's move forward together!
* The three month no interest plan is subject to an admin fee of £25 per application.
Pricing Structure For Renewals Or Purchases
For further information and booking please contact our commercial department on 01772 693304 or 01772 693311, alternatively email email@example.com.