Preston North End fans have until 5pm tomorrow, Saturday 21st June, to purchase their 2014/15 season ticket at launch price.
Following the deadline, season ticket prices will increase by around ten per cent so make sure you buy before the cut off.
Simon Grayson’s Lilywhites head into the new campaign looking to gain promotion to the Sky Bet Championship and you can be there to witness it all.
Notts County’s visit to Deepdale on the opening day may be two months away but this Saturday is another important date in the calendar of Preston supporters as it represents:
• The last day for Ambassadors to be registered for the ‘Ambassador’s Cup Bonus Scheme’ for 2014/15 by renewing their season ticket.
• The last day for new season ticket holders to buy at the launch price.
• The last day to renew seats before they are released for general sale.
• The last day to sign up to buy on the three-month no interest plan.
From Monday 23rd June:
• Ambassadors can purchase at the new prices, with an increase of approximately ten per cent, but will not be eligible for the ‘Ambassador’s Cup Bonus Scheme’ and we cannot guarantee availability of your previously reserved seat.
• New season tickets can be purchased, again with an increase of approximately ten per cent on the launch pricing.
• Supporters can still purchase using the ten monthly interest-bearing payment scheme based on the post 21st June season ticket pricing.
To buy your season ticket for the 2014/15 season, head to www.MyPNE.Com, call our telephone hotline on 0844 856 1966 or visit our ticket office at Deepdale on Sir Tom Finney Way, Deepdale, Preston, PR1 6RU.
Watch the video below to see how Deepdale is being prepared for the new campaign and the reasons why some fans have already bought their new season tickets.