All of Preston North End’s home games for the 2014/15 Sky Bet League One season are now available to sponsor.
The Lilywhites will start the new campaign against Notts County at Deepdale on Saturday 9th August and you can be part of the matchday experience for that or any other home fixture.
It costs just £1,500 plus VAT to sponsor a match and you will receive an unrivalled package, which includes:
• VIP hospitality for ten guests with dedicated waitress staff.
• Single page advert in the matchday programme.
• Editorial on the company in the match programme.
• Choose and present man-of-the-match award.
• Sponsorship acknowledgement on the front of the matchday programme.
• Sponsors’ recognition on the day of the match in the lounge and over the public address system.
• Photograph with captains and referees in the centre circle before kick-off (maximum four people).
• Presentation of a framed shirt signed by the whole Preston squad and the man-of-the-match with photographs featured in the next home matchday programme.
• Pre and post match presentation with commemorative photographs.
• Exclusive tour of Deepdale including the dressing rooms.
• Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest.
• Big screen advert before and during the game.
• Company logo on matchday menus.
The VIP hospitality for ten guests includes the following:
• Three course meal.
• Complimentary bottle of (house) red and white wine.
• Reserved spaces for car parking at the ground (maximum of three spaces).
• Pre and post match entertainment with a guest speaker or former player(s).
• Executive seating to watch the match.
• Preferential table in the Invincibles Lounge or an Executive Box.
• Full waitress service.
• Full bar account facilities.
North End’s pre-season friendlies against Premier League sides Burnley and Leicester City are also still available to sponsor.
The Lilywhites host Sean Dyche’s Clarets on Tuesday 29th July, kick-off 7.45pm, while the Foxes will travel to Deepdale on Saturday 2nd August, kick-off 3pm.
Both sides were promoted to the top flight after an exceptional 2013/14 Championship season, during which Leicester were crowned champions and Burnley finished as runners-up.
For further details about sponsoring a match, please contact Zoe Hall or Olivia Hanvey on 01772 693311 or 01772 693304.