In accordance with the Elite Player Performance Plan, Preston North End FC is looking to appoint a part-time Foundation Phase Coach (U11).
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Delivering the coaching curriculum to the Under 11s age group as per EPPP regulations.
• To provide feedback in terms of grades and comments which are inputted into the player’s performance clock.
• To attend CPD events and multi-disciplinary meetings which are set out by the Academies APP.
• Ensuring that the safety of our young players is of upmost importance and that the good name and values of Preston North End Academy are continued.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/responsibilities/skills:
• UEFA B Licence
• Youth Module 2 working towards Module 3
• An up to date First Aid certificate and Safeguarding certificate
• CRB/DBS clearance
• Excellent communication skills with young players and parents
• Excellent IT skills
• Be well-organised and produce a high standard of work
• Have a passion for developing young footballers/people
Details of Position:
• Location: Uclan Sports Arena, Tom Benson Way, Preston, PR2 1SG
• Hours: Wednesday and Friday evening 5.30pm until 7.30pm
Sunday morning - depends on whether home or away
• Remuneration: £25 per training session and £40 for a matchday.
Interested candidates are advised to study the requirements of the posts carefully to ensure they meet the specification before submitting an application.
To apply, please submit a detailed covering letter which clearly states how you meet the requirements of the role and how you would be best suited for the position.
Applicants should be sent to Stuart Delaney – Head of Coaching (email@example.com) and you should include a copy of your CV with your letter.
Please note that due to the specific requirements for these posts, candidates who not submit a covering letter will not be included in the short list process.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th October 2014.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of all relevant certificates and qualifications. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Preston North End FC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.