Tuesday matchday programme incorporates a special large team poster of this season’s first team.
On the opposite side, you get an approximate A2 sized team photo, taken at the recent official Club photocall, featuring all the first team and staff for the 2014/15 season.
The programme will be on sale from Tuesday from the Club’s retail store, plus on sale from sellers inside and outside the ground on the night of the game.
And if you don’t want to buy a copy at the ground or can’t get to Deepdale, did you know that The One And Only is available to download on your iPhone and iPad via the Matchday Digital app?
The Matchday Digital App allows you to view the North End programme anytime, anywhere. You can make one-off purchases or take out a season pass so you are subscribed to the whole season. If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on the Matchday Digital app and be part of the game.
The slick digital version comes with all the content you would have in the printed programme, but with added features including:
• Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
• Download back copies from past games
• Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital app is free to download on to your iPhone/iPad.
Preston North End supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 or take out a season pass for £49.99.
Download the Matchday Digital app on your iPhone or iPad for free now by visiting the iTunes App Store. Alternatively simply go to the iTunes App store on your iPhone/iPad and search for ‘Matchday Digital’.