Thorsten Stuckmann’s first competitive taste of English football was in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy and ever since then he has been dreaming of Wembley.
“We are so close now to getting there and that was the main target for me, especially having not played much at the start of the season and only playing in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy,” he told the matchday programme.
“Of course I wanted to get in the team, but one of my main goals was to get to Wembley and we are just two games away so we need to take this chance.”
There’s more from Thorsten in this weekend’s 32-page edition of the matchday programme, along with other exclusives from Calum Woods, Jermaine Beckford and eight pages of content about our visitors from the Midlands.
All this and more, still for the fantastic value price of just £2. They will be on sale from Wednesday afternoon from the Club shop, online and in person from our sellers inside and outside of Deepdale on matchday.
Don’t forget; The One And Only is also available to download on your iPhone and iPad via the Matchday Digital app.
The Matchday Digital App allows you to view the North End programme anytime, anywhere. You can make one-off purchases or take out a season pass so you are subscribed to the whole season. If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on the Matchday Digital app and be part of the game.
The slick digital version comes with all the content you would have in the printed programme, but with added features including:
• Programmes available to fans any time, anywhere
• Download back copies from past games
• Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital app is free to download on to your iPhone/iPad.
Preston North End supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 or take out a season pass for £49.99.
Download the Matchday Digital app on your iPhone or iPad for free by going to the iTunes App store on your iPhone/iPad and search for ‘Matchday Digital’.