Last season, PNE put happy go lucky Buzz Lightyear-loving Joe Garner in the '21 Questions' hotseat - so take five minutes to get to know the light of your life a little bit better.
2. What words or phrases do you overuse?
I don’t use any really, nothing that springs to mind that I’m aware of anyway.
3. Which living person do you most admire and why?
My mum and dad.
4. Who did you play in your first school play?
I can’t remember really, probably a tree or something like that, but I genuinely can’t remember my first one.
5. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
Buzz Lightyear, no question.
6. What was your first position in your junior football team?
You will be surprised to know - centre forward.
7. When were you most star struck?
When I met Bobby Charlton at my soccer school.
8. Pet hate?
9. In which era would you most like to have lived?
Em, 80s, 60s, 70s, no 80s, well I was alive in the 80s so we will say the 60s.
10. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
A bear, that way I could sleep right through the winter.
11. What’s been your biggest high?
My children being born.
12. What’s been your biggest disappointment?
My biggest disappointment is losing to Rotherham in the Play-Offs last season.
13. Do you tip and if so, how much?
It depends if the food is decent or not.
14. What’s your nickname?
15. What song is the theme tune to your life?
Rod Stewart – Maggie May.
16. What’s the most important lesson life has taught you?
If you get knocked down get straight back up again.
17. What would be the title of your autobiography?
18. What movie have you seen more than any other?
19. Favourite joke?
One of them to do with the Englishman, the Irishman and the Scotsman. There are so many good ones.
20. Who is your favourite fictional hero?
21. What came first, the chicken or the egg?