Back in the early stages of the season, 'The One And Only' put 21 questions to the North End captain. Here's what he had to say.
2. What words or phrases do you overuse?
3. Which living person do you most admire and why?
4. What part did you play in your first school play?
I think it was a pirate… or a tree!
5. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
A Pirate, like the guy off dodgeball.
6. What was your first position in your first junior football team?
7. Pet hate?
People who bite their nails.
8. Which era would you most like to have lived?
9. If you were an animal what would you be, and why?
A lion, because they’re hard.
10. What’s been your biggest high?
Marrying my wife.
11. What’s been your biggest disappointment?
Marrying my wife… (After careful consideration) no, I don’t know nothing sticks out, I’ve not had any huge disappointments yet.
12. Do you tip? And if so, how much?
Yeah, just a couple of quid.
13. When were you most starstruck?
When I saw Gareth Bale on holiday.
14. What song is the theme tune to your life?
15. What’s the most important lesson life has taught you?
16. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Sick by Clarkey
17. What movie have you seen more than any other?
Dumb and Dumber.
18. Favourite Joke?
Any ‘knock-knock’ jokes.
19. Who’s your favourite fictional hero?
I’ll go with Robin Hood.
Clarkey of course!
21. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Tell us what you would like to see in the 2015/16 award winning ‘The One And Only’.
We are always on the lookout for new season long features and angles that you, our fans, would like to read.
Please send any ideas or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.