Back in August, The One And Only put Calum Woods in the ’21 Questions’ hotseat to kick-off the new campaign.
2. What words or phrases do you overuse?
Probably ‘erm’ or ‘like’.
3. Which living person do you most admire and why?
My dad, just because of the sort of person he is.
4. Who did you play in your first school play?
I think it was a tree or something like that.
5. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
The last fancy dress I went to I dressed as Darth Vadar, so probably him.
6. What was your first position in your junior football team?
7. Pet hate?
Dog poo on the floor!
8. In which era would you most like to have lived?
I haven’t got a clue… probably just now.
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I’m going to say a dog because they’re well looked after, and I’d quite liked to be looked after if I was a dog.
10. What’s been your biggest high?
The birth of my children.
11. What’s been your biggest disappointment?
Being released by Liverpool when I was 19.
12. Do you tip and if so, how much?
A minimum of ten per cent, but it depends how nice the food is; if it’s nice I might tip more.
13. When were you most star struck?
I met Zinedine Zidane in Paris when I was away with Liverpool so probably then.
14. What song is the theme tune to your life?
‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ because I’m a Liverpool fan.
15. What’s the most important lesson life has taught you?
Bounce back from disappointment.
16. What would be the title of your autobiography?
‘In To The Woods’.
17. What movie have you seen more than any other?
Dumb and Dumber.
18. Favourite joke?
I have no idea…. no, I can’t think of one.
19. Who is your favourite fictional hero?
Spiderman because my little boy loves him.
20. What’s your nickname?
21. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
I’d say the chicken!
Tell us what you would like to see in the 2015/16 award winning ‘The One And Only’.
We are always on the lookout for new season long features and angles that you, our fans, would like to read.
Please send any ideas or suggestions to email@example.com.