John Thomas and Mark Patterson will be holding a Q&A session in the Great Room at PNE’s derby day clash with Bolton Wanderers.
The Trotters visit Deepdale on Saturday 31st October, with a kick-off time of 6pm, and you can enjoy the evening in the company of former Preston North End and Bolton Wanderers players John Thomas and Mark Patterson.
The package on the night includes the following:
- A three course meal
- Pre-match entertainment with a Q&A with John Thomas and Mark Patterson
- Executive seating on the half-way line of the Sir Tom Finney Stand to watch the match.
- A match programme and a teamsheet for each guest
- Executive pay bar facility
- Reserved seating within the lounge
- Free to enter match competition
- Half-time refreshments
This package is priced at £65 for adults, £59 for over 65s (Ambassadors over 60) and £43 for under 16s.
To book your place in the lounge or for more details, call our commercial team on 01772 693311 or 01772 693304, or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org