All you need to know about the terms and conditions of receiving 25 percent of your rail travel as a North End season ticket holder.
• PNEFC 2016/17 season ticket holders get 25% off Advance Off-Peak fares, only available online via this page
• Discount available for journeys on the Virgin Trains network – view network map here
• Book between 13 July 2016 and 29 June 2017, for journeys between 14 July 2016 and 30 June 2017
• Don’t forget to bring your photo ID and current PNEFC season ticket to show the Train Manager when checking your ticket
Good to know:
• The earlier you book, the more you save
• There are no credit card or booking fees when you travel with us
• Discount available for two people travelling together, as long as one of you has a PNEFC 2016/17 season ticket
• Save 25% on Advance Off-Peak Standard tickets, or take advantage of the discount and go First Class – go on, treat yourself
Terms & conditions
1. Tickets are available for booking at www.virgintrains.co.uk/pnefc from 13 July 2016 for travel during the 2016/2017 football season. Trains are open for reservations 12 weeks in advance.
2. The promotion is available on Standard and First Class Virgin Trains Advance fares on all off peak Virgin Trains services (subject to availability).
3. The offer is open to all valid season ticket holders plus one other traveller when travelling together (max 2 people). Offer valid on Child tickets.
4. Season ticket and Photo ID is required when travelling
5. Seat reservations are compulsory and free of charge for both outward and return journeys and are only valid when travelling on Virgin Trains. Customers must travel on the trains and seats they reserve. If customers travel on different dates or trains, they will have to purchase new tickets at the full fare.
6. Travel is subject to availability and requested journeys cannot be guaranteed.
7. Tickets are non-refundable and the time or date of travel cannot be changed.
8. Tickets can be issued as e-tickets or collected at FastTicket machines at the relevant station. Once booked, no changes or refunds can be made. Your e-ticket will be emailed to you to print two hours after booking. Remember to bring your printed e-ticket and nominated ID used to make the booking. If you don't have your printed e-ticket and payment card then a new ticket at full fare will have to be bought.
9. Some weekend and occasional weekday services may be affected by engineering works, so please check when booking and also the day before you travel.
10. If you have specific needs or require journey assistance when travelling by train, please contact JourneyCare at least 24 hours before you intend to travel.
11. All travel is subject to The National Conditions of Carriage, please refer to the National Rail Enquiries website - www.nationalrail.co.uk/nrcoc for details.
12. Travel is only available on services operated by Virgin Trains. In cases of severe disruption The National Conditions of Carriage apply. If you are in any doubt as to whether a certain train is run by Virgin Trains, you should check with the staff before boarding.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion without prior notice.
14. By entering the promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
15. The website is provided by Virgin Trains. The site is controlled from the UK and therefore does not represent the content which will be appropriate in all jurisdictions. If you choose to access the site from outside the UK you must ensure compliance with local laws. Your entrance to the site is subject to you accepting the terms and conditions.
16. Virgin Trains reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions, information materials and notices on this site from time to time or to temporarily or permanently discontinue the site or any part of it from time to time without prior notice should circumstances make this unavoidable. You should review the terms and conditions each time you visit this site.
17. Virgin Trains endeavours to ensure that the information on the site is accurate but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
18. Virgin Trains does not control all sites linked to the site and shall have no liability for the same.
19. Personal information provided by you to the site will be used in accordance with the laws enforced under the Data Protection Act.
20. Full Advance ticket Terms and Conditions are available at www.virgintrains.com/terms-conditions or by calling 03445 56 56 50.
21. The promotion is run by West Coast Trains Limited: Registered in England and Wales No. 3007940. Registered office: The Battleship Building, 179 Harrow Road, London, W2 6NB.