The Community department at Preston North End is seeking to appoint a full-time Schools Provision Officer.
The tasks you will be responsible for will include:
- Planning and delivering sessions in schools;
- Coordinating with school staff regarding delivery;
- Capturing and managing data for monitoring and impact purposes;
- Delivery on school curriculum, extra curriculum and holiday provision;
- Assisting on matchdays with schools as part of our half-time game entertainment.
PNECET is the department of the club that aims to connect with the community though the power of football. We aim to build better lives, inspire education, improve health and be inclusive to all groups. As a registered charity, we aim to engage as many people as possible, taking the good image of Preston North End FC out into the community and inspiring the next generation of supporters and local heroes.
How to apply: Please send your completed application form and equal opportunities form along with a letter of support via email to email@example.com with subject title Reference ‘PNE1016’ or post to:
F.A.O Tracy Atkinson
Preston North End FC
Closing date: Wednesday 29th March, 2017
Interview date: Interviews will take place on Wednesday 5th April, 2017.
Please note that due to the nature of the work the department undertakes, the role will be subject to two satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.