Preston North End are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated individual with a clear professional telephone manner, a warm friendly personality with the motivation to go above and beyond to join the team as a receptionist.
The role is initially part time up to and including 30th June 2019 and will become full time as of the 1st July 2019.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for, but not restricted to:
- Answering the switchboard telephone, dealing with queries or re-directing efficiently to the appropriate department.
- Dealing with customers face to face.
- Welcoming business associates for pre-arranged meetings with the management team and arranging refreshments.
- Sorting/distribution and franking of post.
- Working closely with the safety department to contact stewards for their availability at upcoming fixtures and administering databases.
- Management of charity requests.
- Maintenance of staff holiday records.
- Other jobs as allocated by the line manager.
The role is initially part time up to and including 30th June 2019 and will become full-time as of the 1st July 2019.
The closing date for this position is Wednesday 21st November 2018 at 5pm, and applications can be sent via email to email@example.com or via post. Please include the job reference PNE1055 on your application.
Please fill out the application form and send along with a covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating reference PNE1055.
Please also complete the equal opportunities monitoring form and return seperately to the address below in a sealed envelope. Full details and the required forms can be downloaded below.