Preston North End are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated individual with a clear professional telephone manner, a warm friendly personality with the motivation to go above and beyond to join the team as a full-time receptionist.
Reporting directly to the business operations and HR manager, you will be responsible for, but not restricted to:
- Answering the switchboard telephone, dealing with queries or re-directing efficiently to the appropriate department
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Welcoming business associates for pre-arranged meetings with the management team and arranging refreshments
- Sorting/distribution and franking of post
- Working closely with the safety department to contact stewards for their availability at upcoming fixtures and administering databases
- Management of charity requests
- Maintenance of staff holiday records
- Other jobs as allocated by the line manager
The closing date for this position is Monday 8th April 2019 at 5pm, and applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the address below. Please include the job reference PNE1063 on your application.
FAO Zoë Hall
Preston North End Football Club
Sir Tom Finney Way
Please fill out the application form and send along with a covering letter via email to email@example.com, clearly stating reference PNE1063.
Please also complete the equal opportunities monitoring form and return seperately to the address below in a sealed envelope. Full details and the required forms can be downloaded below.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form