The Preston North End Community and Education Trust have a number of vacancies available for casual coaches to support existing community programmes at Preston North End.
From supporting delivery in neighbouring schools as part of PNE's Premier League Primary Stars programme, to bringing the football club out in the community with community football sessions through Premier League Kicks. The roles are both varied and rewarding for staff with competitive rates of pay.
It is essential that the chosen candidates have the following attributes:
- Level two football coach qualification
- Experience of working with children and young people
- Flexible approach to hours
- Full clean UK driving licence, and use of a car
- Youth work qualification/experience
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Community@pne.com, stating clearly the job role you are applying for.