It is the turn of Daniel Johnson to answer our 20 questions, and the North End No.11 admits that he could have gone into the music industry had he not have been a professional football player.
1. What job would you have done if you hadn't been a footballer?
I would have got involved with music, I think. My dad was a professional keyboard player and produced songs for Reggae artists. I was brought up on that, but then football over took it.
2. Which club, apart from PNE, do you support?
I supported Arsenal when I was younger and I like watching Barcelona now.
3. Who was your mentor growing up?
My dad, he was a positive man and everything he did had to be perfect.
4. Who was your football hero as a youngster?
5. Which manager gave you your league debut?
Gary Johnson at Yeovil Town.
6. If you think back to one special moment in your career so far, what is it?
Promotion at Wembley with PNE, 100 per cent. It was an incredible day.
7. Do you go and watch any other clubs/sport?
I am a massive basketball fan. I used to support The Knicks, but now I follow players. I am a massive LeBron James fan.
8. What's your pre-match meal?
Two poached eggs, avocado, salmon and two slices of brown bread.
9. Do you still get nervous before games?
No nerves, I am a calm person.
10. Any team-mates who are particularly stylish?
He isn’t here anymore, but Lukas Nmecha – it was very different. It wasn’t to everyone’s tastes, but he could carry it off. There was wild patterns and colours. Some of it was unbelievable, but he got away with it.
11. Who has the best one-liners at PNE?
Gally [Paul Gallagher] or Barky [Tom Barkhuizen].
12. What's the best thing about being a footballer?
I am very competitive so being competitive with other players and other teams. Enjoying what you love doing as well.
13. What's the worst thing about being a footballer?
Injuries and not getting picked.
14. What was the last music concert you went to (if any!)?
Drake in Manchester.
15. Who do you room with on away trips?
It used to be Callum Robinson and he was the best roomy anyone could have. You had to have a lot of patience and be very calm to deal with Robbo though!
16. How does it feel to put on a PNE shirt?
I feel honoured, it’s always a proud moment.
17. What car do you drive?
18. Which team do you particularly look forward to facing?
Birmingham, because they always boo me!
19. Can you do impressions of anyone?
No and they can’t do impressions of me as I think I am quite hard to read at times!
20. Any superstitions?
I always come out last, but I think that’s more ‘my thing’ than a superstition.