Our latest player to sit down and answer our 20 questions is midfielder Ryan Ledson.
The Scouser tells us about his school abilities and talks about his nerves when he goes out onto the pitch.
1. What job would you have done if you hadn't been a footballer?
Labourer or builder – I wasn’t very good at school.
2. Which club, apart from PNE, do you support?
I was a Liverpool fan growing up.
3. Who was your football mentor growing up?
My dad – he wasn’t one of these dads who just shouted, he was clued up about football.
4. Who was your football hero as a youngster?
5. Which manager gave you your league debut?
Shaun Derry at Cambridge United.
6. If you think back to one special moment in your career so far, what is it?
Making my debut for Everton in the Europa League against FC Krasnodar at Goodison Park.
7. Do you go and watch any other clubs/sport?
I am a big cricket fan, I like to watch England or Lancashire. I used to play cricket to an okay level.
8. What's your pre-match meal?
Pasta, chicken, ham.
9. Do you still get nervous before games and, if so, what do you do to keep calm?
A little bit, I think once you get on the pitch and get that first touch it goes, but everyone must get a little nervous.
10. Any team-mates who are particularly stylish?
I don’t mind Fish [Darnell Fisher] when we have a team do – he always looks good.
11. Who has the best one-liners at PNE?
Jayden Stockley is hilarious.
12. What's the best thing about being a footballer?
Coming in to see your mates every day.
13. What's the worst thing about being a footballer?
Injuries, losing games – the usual really.
14. What was the last music concert you went to (if any!)?
UB40 at Aintree Races.
15. Who do you room with on away trips?
Brad Potts, he is a great roomie, I have a lot of time for Brad.
16. How does it feel to put on a PNE shirt?
It’s good, it’s an honour.
17. What car do you drive?
18. Which team do you particularly look forward to facing?
Blackburn Rovers, I like derbies.
19. Can you do impressions of anyone?
Paul Cook from Wigan – I do know him. I have never done it to his face though!
20. Any superstitions?
I hop onto the pitch on my right foot.