The club have announced details for 2020/21 Preston North End season cards in the stands at Deepdale and we are now pleased to be able to provide more information for hospitality season card holders.
We are grateful to all our supporters for their patience over recent weeks and months and their understanding that the details surrounding the sales of season cards was always affected by the current rules and protocols set by the government and the EFL.
The club has received confirmation that it is still the government’s plan to allow supporters to return, on a limited capacity, from October and this, along with confirmation of the EFL’s deal with Sky to allow certain access to iFollow has allowed us to finalise our plans for our hospitality lounges.
Like the stand seats, there will be a limited capacity within the lounges from the initial part of the season, meaning that entry will only be guaranteed to those who purchase a season card.
A major part of the planning has been to meet the government’s social distancing rules within a hospitality setting, where the same rules apply to those attending a restaurant or public house.
As part of this work, we are asking all existing hospitality season card holders that wish to renew for the 2020/21 season to complete an online questionnaire by clicking here or via the form at the bottom the page. The form will remain live until 5pm on Tuesday 8th September.
With a reduced stadium capacity at the start of the 2020/21 season, it is imperative that hospitality users let us know their social and support bubbles, so that we are able to allocate seating and accommodate as many of our hospitality season card holders as possible, in a safe environment, within government guidelines.
A purchased 2020/21 hospitality season card will give access to 21 league games, from Cardiff City – on Saturday 17th October – onwards and also iFollow access to watch the home matches against Swansea City (Saturday 12th September) and Stoke City (Saturday 26th September).
The matchday experience in hospitality areas will, however, need changes to meet the new Covid-regulations and for the safety of all those in attendance. In advance of hospitality season cards being available for sale, here are some of the changes that will apply:
- Hospitality season card holders will be allocated seats by the club once all the information regarding social and support bubbles has been received. Supporters may not be allocated their 2019/20 seat for the 2020/21 season, however, any season card holder from 2019/20 who renews for 2020/21 will have their original seat reserved, to allow them to return to that seat in the following season(s) when attendance levels return to pre-Covid numbers.
- One way systems will be in operation in the entry and exit points and stairwells. Lifts should be avoided, but will be available for those who need them.
- All tables will be reserved in all lounge areas, these will be based on social and support bubbles and personal requests to accommodate the positioning of tables in the hospitality areas cannot be met.
- The club will endeavour to place supporters in the same lounge that they purchased for in the 2019/20 season, however, should this not be possible due to social distancing guidelines, the club reserve the right to offer an alternative lounge for part, or all, of the 2020/21 season.
- A purchased 2020/21 hospitality season card will give access to 21 league games, from Cardiff City – on Saturday 17th October – onwards and also iFollow access to watch the home matches against Swansea City (Saturday 12th September) and Stoke City (Saturday 26th September).
When completing the online questionnaire, please ensure you provide details of all members included in your social or support bubble for your application to be processed. Only return one form per bubble, this should be summited and completed by the lead booker only.
Once all the forms have been returned, the club will then make contact with the lead booker to process your purchase of a 2020/21 hospitality season card, which will begin on Wednesday 9th September 2020.
Anyone who does not have access to PNE.Com to complete the questionnaire, should email firstname.lastname@example.org, making the subject line ‘2020/21 Hospitality Questionnaire’ and we will send one by return. Alternatively forms can be sent in the post by contacting reception on 0344 856 1964.
Prices for 2020/21 hospitality season cards are as follows:
|Lounge||Adult||Senior||Junior (11 to 18)||U11s|
|Sir Tom Finney Lounge*||£1,100||£950||£700||£99|
*Sir Tom Finney Lounge season card holders will be relocated to the Greats Room’ in the Sir Tom Finney Stand for the 2020/21 season.
As communicated in July 2020, the following food credits will be applied to all renewals of hospitality season cards at the processing stage:
|Lounge||Adult||Senior||Junior (11 to 18)||U11s|
|Sir Tom Finney Lounge||£110||£95||£70||£57|
Please see below definitions relating to both support bubbles and social bubbles:
- Support bubble – one household can join with a single person household (with or without children). No social distancing required in the stadium.
- Social bubble – two separate households can join together. Social distancing of one metre will apply.
- For the government’s guidelines on support bubbles, click here - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
- Please refer to the 2020/21 hospitality season card terms and conditions for information relating to Covid-19 cancellations and local and national lockdowns. In such an event, Preston North End Football Club’s rules will be superseded by those Public Health England, and or Preston City Council.