Following a period of closure, we’re delighted to announce that the club shop at Deepdale will now begin a phased re-opening; allowing supporters to visit the store for the first time in over three months.
Alongside the opening of the club shop, the brand new 2020/21 Nike training wear will also be available to purchase for the first time. Training t-shirts, shorts, sweat tops and track jackets will be available to purchase in-store and online!
You can view the brand new range by clicking here.
During this phased stage of our re-opening, the store will be operating new limited hours, which will be reviewed on an on-going basis in line with government guidelines.
Over the period of the next two weeks the store will open on the following days, but will remain shut for our remaining 2019/20 home fixtures:
Thursday 9th and Friday 10th July – 10am to 3pm
Tuesday 14th July, Thursday 16th July and Friday 17th July – 10am to 3pm
Then from the week commencing 20th July, the store will open as follows:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 10am to 3pm
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 10am to 3pm
Friday - Closed
Saturday 10am to 3pm
Sunday – Closed
The store opening hours will not impact on any orders placed online, and these will continue to go out as normal.
Changes To The Store
- Supporters will find that there will now be a separate entrance and exit, with a one-way system now in place in store, which we ask all supporters to follow.
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon entry to the store.
- Floor markings are placed around the shop for queuing; to ensure social distancing at all times.
- We will be limiting the number of customers allowed in the store to a maximum of ten at any one time to help ensure social distancing.
- We ask supporters, where possible, to avoid touching products they do not intend to purchase. Please notify staff if any items have been touched, so these can be moved from the shop floor on a temporary basis.
- Unfortunately you will not be able to try any clothing on in-store. However, you can of course bring items back to the store once you have tried them on at home if required. Any returned items will be held for a 72-hour period before being returned to the shop floor.
- Where possible, supporters are asked to please pay by contactless payment or by card rather than with cash.
Click & Collect
Supporters will be able to select their online orders for a collection from our club store during our opening hours. You will be able to select a collection slot when you place your order, and you will receive e-mail confirmation that your order will be ready to collect. We ask supporters to try and keep to the time selected where possible, so we can manage the flow of supporters within the store.