Following the distribution of iFollow codes to season card holders on Tuesday evening, we would like to provide further clarity on a number of common questions raised by supporters.
On Tuesday, iFollow codes for our season card holders were distributed by email to supporters who had a valid email address assigned to their season card account, supporters who did not have an email address on their account will receive theirs in the post.
Once you receive your code, please click here for our step by step guide on how to redeem it and access your free pass.
We aim to resolve any issues well in advance of Saturday's game against Luton Town so we would ask all supporters to redeem their code and check their account works as soon as possible.
If you are having any issues, please take a look at some of the regular queries below , if they don't answer your questions please use the contact details at the bottom of the page.
Q. I am a season card holder but I haven't received my code by email, why is this?
- First of all, please check your spam/junk folder to see if the email was filtered there, if using Gmail, please check your 'promotions' folder. The email was sent from email@example.com with the subject 'Your Virtual Season Ticket', maybe try searching for this is you still can't find your email.
- It may be that your email address was incorrect or not registered to your season card account. Any supporter who did not have an email address registered to their season card account before 9am on Tuesday 16th June will receive their code via post to the address on their season card account.
- Any supporter whose email bounced back will also be sent a letter to their registered address. These should arrive by Friday, if you have not received your code by midday on Friday please contact the ticket office on 0344 856 1966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. I have lost the code that you sent me, what can I do?
- If you cannot find your code, please email email@example.com with your name, email address, member number and postcode and they will be able to confirm this for you.
Q. I am trying to register for iFollow PNE, but my email address is not being recognised.
- If you are an Apple/iPhone user, there is a common issue with users who are trying to register for iFollow using Safari. Please try again using a different browser, ideally Google Chrome.
- You may already have an iFollow account registered to your email address, please try and reset your password if you think this is the case. You can do this by clicking here.
- If your issue continues, maybe try an alternative email address if you have one.
Q. Can I use my MyPNE log in details to log in to iFollow?
- No, iFollow PNE requires a separate registration to MyPNE where you purchase your tickets. If you do not already have an iFollow account, you will need to register for a free 'Basic Pass'.
Q. I can't remember my log in details for iFollow PNE, what should I do?
- If you have forgotten your password click ‘forgotten password’ on the log/in page here. If you cannot remember, or you cannot access the email address used to set up your account you will need to register a new account, this will need to be done with an alternative email address.
- You will only be able to use your code if it has not been used on any other account so please ensure you apply the code to the iFollow account with which you have access to the associated email address.
Q. I am an U18 season card holder and I can't register on iFollow PNE, why is that?
- U18s are unable to register themselves on iFollow PNE, a parent or guardian must do this on your behalf.
Q. I received my code from the club but I am having trouble logging in to iFollow, who do I contact?
- For issues logging in, you would need to contact the iFollow support team as the club does not have access to the individual details of those registered on iFollow. You can contact the support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also contact iFollow through the live chat service which can be accessed through the icon in the bottom right hand corner of the PNE.Com home page.
Q. My code doesn't work, what should I do?
- Make sure you're typing it in exactly as it was provided to you - no spaces! If you're still having trouble, please contact us on email@example.com or use the live chat function which can be found at the bottom right when you are on your club's homepage.
Q. I have received my code by email but I purchased more than one season card on my account, where are the others?
- If the supporters you purchased the season card for has their own email registered to their account, they will receive the code directly to their email.
- If this isn’t the case, then even though you purchased the season cards on your account, it doesn’t mean that your email is registered to each individual. An email needs to be assigned to each individual season card holder to them to receive their code via email. The likelihood is that those you have purchased season cards for alongside your own do not have an email registered to their individual account, especially if they are U11s or juniors. In this case, the codes will have been sent in the post to the address on their account. If they have not received it by midday on Friday please call the ticket office on 0344 856 1966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Can I access iFollow on more than one device?
- It is possible however you will not be able to use two devices at the same time. If you wish to use a different device, you must log out of the device you are already on before logging in again on a different device.
Q. Can I share my code with my family and friends?
- No, iFollow codes can only be used on one account, when a match is live, the account can only be logged into on one device meaning no one else can use your code or log in details to access a live stream if you are using it.
Q. Will I get a code for every game?
- No, the one code you receive will give you access for our remaining nine home and away matches of the 2019/20 season.
Q. If things go well, will play-off games also be available on iFollow?
- Should the club finish the season in the top six, Sky Bet Play-Off matches will not be shown live on iFollow, but you will be able to purchase an audio pass for just £2.50 to follow the live commentary.
Q. Can I watch the games on a Smart TV?
- Unfortunately iFollow is not supported on Smart TVs, please use a laptop, tablet or smart phone to watch the games. If you are using your smart phone or tablet, you should use the Preston North End app which is available to download for free from the App Store or Google Play.
Q. How do I access the stream on the day of a game?
- If watching on laptop or desktop computer, log in to your iFollow account and then go to the home page of PNE.Com and click on 'match centre' at the top of the page, this will appear on the day of the game. Once in the match centre you can then select 'watch live now', this will not appear until half an hour before kick-off.
- If you're watching on a tablet or smart phone, please download the free Preston North End App on the App Store or Google Play.
- Once you are logged in, select 'Matches' on the bottom navigation bar and then click 'Live on iFollow' underneath the match to watch the game.
Q. How can I be sure it will work on match day?
- Before the live match, check that your account is active. Test the system by watching a full match replay or highlights package. If that works then you should be good to go for the live game.
Q. What should I do if I log in and the stream isn't working for me?
- If watching on your laptop/desktop, firstly, please clear your browser cache and cookies and then refresh your browser and try accessing content again. If you still have issues you should then check for any updates available to download on your current browser.
- If you still have issues, please try using an alternative browser to see if that is the issue, Google Chrome if often the best option for using iFollow PNE. It is free to download on your desktop or laptop if you do not already have it.
- Please note that iFollow PNE is not available in private browsing or incognito mode on your device, so please ensure you are not using this.
- Should you still be having issues at this stage, please contact the iFollow support team by emailing email@example.com with details of your issue along with the club's name so they know which club's video service you are trying to access.
Please be aware that the EFL are responsible for the delivery of the stream and the club are unable to offer you any technical support. This must be directed to iFollow either via the email above or by using the chat facility by clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner of the home page of PNE.Com.
Q. I don't have a season ticket so I don't have a code, can I watch the games?
- All of our remaining games that are not selected for Sky Sports coverage will be available to non-season card holders on a match by match basis with a £10 match pass. Click here to purchase a game now.
If your issues continue, please use the relevant contact details below.
The ticket office should only be contacted with regards to receiving your codes, any issues regarding registering or logging in to iFollow or any technical issues relating to iFollow should be directed to the iFollow support team.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0344 856 1966.