It’s the turn of our midfielder enforcer to answer our 20 questions today!
And the former Manchester United man explains what his career might have been away from football and about his hatred of fines.
1. What job would you have done if you hadn't been a footballer?
I will go for Police Officer.
2. Which club, apart from PNE, do you support?
3. Who was your football mentor growing up?
My dad, he would play football with me in a field near our house from being five-years-old, we would watch football videos together and he sacrificed his time driving me everywhere.
4. Who was your football hero as a youngster?
5. Which manager gave you your league debut?
Danny Wilson at Barnsley.
6. If you think back to one special moment in your career so far, what is it?
Captaining England U18s in Belgium.
7. Do you go and watch any other clubs/sport?
I like boxing.
8. What's your pre-match meal?
Porridge and ravioli (separately!).
9. Do you still get nervous before games and, if so, what do you do to keep calm?
No, I used to when I was a teenager, but not anymore.
10. Any team-mates who are particularly stylish?
Jayden Stockley – he has a very classy style of dressing, the opposite to what a stereotypical footballer wears.
11. Who has the best one-liners at PNE?
Clarkey [Tom Clarke] – he is witty, quick and he can catch you out!
12. What's the best thing about being a footballer?
Coming in and doing something you love with your mates.
13. What's the worst thing about being a footballer?
Fines! I don’t get it. In any other walk of life you wouldn’t get fined for being late, just a telling off, but in football, you get fined for everything!
14. What was the last music concert you went to?
The Wireless Festival in Hyde Park a few years ago.
15. Who do you room with on away trips?
Barky [Tom Barkhuizen]. He has been my room-mate for so long now we can’t ever change.
16. How does it feel to put on a PNE shirt?
17. What car do you drive?
18. Which team do you particularly look forward to facing?
I look forward to games against Leeds, it’s a good atmosphere and they are generally good games.
19. Can you do impressions of anyone?
No, that’s not a strong point.
20. Any superstitions?
I have my routines, but they are not superstitions. If I don’t do them, I wouldn’t think the worst!