Taking the challenge from The One And Only today is Preston North End’s longest-serving player, Paul Huntington.
The central defender says in his 20 questions answers for the matchday programme that to former team-mates are the squad’s funny men.
1. What job would you have done if you hadn't been a footballer?
Something to do with sport, a fitness coach maybe.
2. Which club, apart from PNE, do you support?
No one, just PNE for me!
3. Who was your football mentor growing up?
My dad took me to a lot of places, he took me training a few times a week to Newcastle which was a big commitment.
4. Who was your football hero as a youngster?
Do you know, I actually didn’t have one.
5. Which manager gave you your league debut?
Glenn Roeder at Newcastle United.
6. If you think back to one special moment in your career so far, what is it?
Promotion at Wembley with PNE.
7. Do you go and watch any other clubs/sport?
I like the NFL, American football. I also watch quite a bit of Super League with Ben Davies. When I was at Leeds we got free tickets for Leeds Rhinos, so I always keep my eye out for them.
8. What's your pre-match meal?
Eggs and beans on toast.
9. Do you still get nervous before games and, if so, what do you do to keep calm?
Yes, it’s just before you go out, it’s the adrenaline and the pressure that you want to do well.
10. Any team-mates who are particularly stylish?
Jayden Stockley has good dress sense, I am also told Scott Sinclair has, but I haven’t seen it yet. The rest of us, me included, are tracksuit people!
11. Who has the best one-liners at PNE?
Jayden Stockley or Bill Bodin. They are funny in different ways, but they are both really quick and bounce off each other.
12. What's the best thing about being a footballer?
Playing football for your job and winning matches!
13. What's the worst thing about being a footballer?
Losing – it lingers in your head for a few days.
14. What was the last music concert you went to (if any!)?
I went to see Craig David about a year ago in Manchester. He was good.
15. Who do you room with on away trips?
It’s two Cumbrians together – me and Ben Davies. I am happy with him, I can’t complain.
16. How does it feel to put on a PNE shirt?
It’s a massive honour every time you get picked to put the shirt on.
17. What car do you drive?
18. Which team do you particularly look forward to facing?
I just enjoy playing every game I can, so no team sticks out.
19. Can you do impressions of anyone?
Barky [Tom Barkhuizen] is good at impressions, he does a great Jordan Storey.
20. Any superstitions?
I am very superstitious – too many to list!