Taking up the 20 questions challenge today is North End’s midfielder Brad Potts, who talks about his Newcastle roots and his obvious footballing hero.
His revelation of the last concert he went to might prove to be a bit of a surprise, whilst he also let’s us know who he rooms with.
1. What job would you have done if you hadn't been a footballer?
I just took a gamble on being a footballer, I had no idea if I didn’t make it!
2. Which club, apart from PNE, do you support?
3. Who was your football mentor growing up?
My mam and dad – I wouldn’t be where I am now without them, they took me training four or five nights a week and sacrificed a lot for me.
4. Who was your football hero as a youngster?
5. Which manager gave you your league debut?
Greg Abbott at Carlisle.
6. If you think back to one special moment in your career so far, what is it?
Scoring at Wembley.
7. Do you go and watch any other clubs/sport?
I went to the Ashes at Old Trafford with Leds [Ryan Ledson] and Jayden Stockley.
8. What's your pre-match meal?
Poached egg and beans.
9. Do you still get nervous before games and, if so, what do you do to keep calm?
I do get a bit nervous, I just want it to start!
10. Any team-mates who are particularly stylish?
Jayden Stockley has style. Can I do a worst dressed? For me that’s Darnell [Fisher]!
11. Who has the best one-liners at PNE?
Jayden Stockley is hilarious.
12. What's the best thing about being a footballer?
Doing something you love every day.
13. What's the worst thing about being a footballer?
Losing and injuries.
14. What was the last music concert you went to (if any!)?
I am not big on going to concerts, but I did see Justin Bieber around four years ago. I may get some stick for this!
15. Who do you room with on away trips?
Leds, we are close roomies.
16. How does it feel to put on a PNE shirt?
It’s a big honour.
17. What car do you drive?
18. Which team do you particularly look forward to facing?
Any of my former clubs to be honest.
19. Can you do impressions of anyone?
No, I am terrible. Barky [Tom Barkhuizen] is good at impressions.
20. Any superstitions?
No, I don’t worry about things like that.