If you purchased a 2020/21 season card, please read our FAQs regarding your three options and what happens next.
1. Will my seat from the 2019/20 season still be retained regardless of which option I choose?
Yes, this season is being treated as a one-off season with regards to seating and therefore all seat reservations for 2019/20 season card holders will be in place for the 2021/22 season. Supporters do not need to get in touch regarding this, all season card seats will automatically be reserved from the 2019/20 season.
2. Will I maintain my Ambassador status if I chose a refund with option two?
Yes, the club understand the varying circumstances for our supporters as a result of the pandemic and therefore, as with season card seat reservations, all of those who were Ambassadors or Premier Members at the end of the 2019/20 campaign will retain that status and it’s benefits this season regardless of which option you choose, including those who chose not to renew.
3. How do I let the club know which option I would like to take?
Please fill in our Survey Monkey form by clicking here. If you have trouble filling this in, please call the ticket office on 0344 856 1966 and they will be able to assist.
4. Will I get confirmation of which option I have selected?
Once you have pressed submit on the survey we will receive your details and the option you have chosen. All supporters will be contacted via email within the coming weeks with confirmation of their selection.
5. If I am an Ambassador or Premier Member and select option three, if the club then gets promoted to the Premier League in the 2020/21 season, what happens to the credit we have deferred?
In this situation, Ambassadors and Premier Members would still receive their free season card for the 2021/22 season, and the credit deferred can either be taken as a cash refund or kept as credit for the following season.
6. If I choose option one and fans return at some stage in the next few months, will I still get the seven midweek away games?
The seven midweek away games will still be available for no extra cost if you select option one while away supporters are not permitted in stadiums, even if home supporters are allowed to attend games. This is subject to EFL regulations allowing us to do so.
7. Why do we only get the seven midweek away games with option one, can this include all away games instead?
Unfortunately due to broadcasting rights we are unable to offer free access to weekend away fixtures on iFollow PNE, we are only able to offer home fixtures and the seven midweek away games. This applies to all EFL clubs.
8. If I select option three, will I still get free access to all home games on iFollow PNE?
No, if you select option three you will not get free access to games on iFollow, this is only available for option one. However as a thank you for your support, you will get free iFollow passes for the away games against Queens Park Rangers and Reading.
9. If I choose option three and fans are allowed back in at some stage this season, will I get priority access for purchasing tickets for the remainder of the 2020/21 season?
Supporters who select option one will be given first priority when supporters are allowed to return to the stadium, supporters who selected option three will then be given priority with those who selected option two then given priority after that.
10. If I take option one and the season then gets abandoned at any stage, will I forfeit my money or will it be available to transfer as credit off a 2021/22 season card on a pro rata basis depending on how many games are left when the season is abandoned?
At this stage we do not anticipate the season being abandoned and this is something the club will look at if and when required.
11. If I choose option one, will I still get next year's season card at the same price or will I have to pay any increase?
Season card prices for the 2021/22 season will be frozen for all supporters who purchased a 2020/21 season card as a way of thanks for your support and to allow you to make an informed decision when choosing which option to take. Please note that prices may vary slightly if you are changing age bands or areas, further details of this can be found below.
12. If I am in the young adult category this season but will be in the adult category next season, will my price still be frozen at the young adult price?
All supporters who purchased a 2020/21 season card will pay 2020/21 prices for the 2021/22 season. However, If you are moving age categories, you will pay the relevant price for your age band in the 2021/22 season but based on the 2020/21 prices.
13. If my season tickets are usually in the premium area but for this season I have had to buy in the standard area, if I choose option three will I need pay the difference next season if I want to go back to my usual premium seat?
Yes, if you choose option three your credit for the 2021/22 season will be based on the area you purchased for the 2020/21 season, if you wish to purchase in a more expensive area, the difference will need to be paid.
14. I am disabled season card holder, if I choose option three, do I need to pay extra next season due to the club raising the price of disabled and carer season tickets to our relevant age bands over a period of four years?
For the 2021/22 season, disabled supporters who select option one or three this season will pay the same price as they paid for the 2020/21 season, with their price being frozen for one season only.
15. If I bought a 2020/21 adult season card and I choose option three, and I am moving to the senior age category in 2021/22, will I get a refund for the difference in price?
Yes, if you opt for option three and you are moving to the senior age category, you will receive a cash refund for the difference in price or you can keep the difference as credit on your MyPNE account. This refund will be issued when season cards are processed for the 2021/22 season.