If you have any queries about 2020/21 season cards, please take a look through our FAQs below.
1. I have purchased my seat online and my email confirmation has a seat number on, will this be my seat for the season?
No, the ticketing system will automatically allocate you a seat in the area you have chosen at the time of sale but your actual seat for the 2020/21 season will be allocated by the ticket office and you will receive a further email confirmation of this once this process has taken place. Please bear in mind this is a long process so thank you in advance for your patience.
2. I can't select my seat but I struggle to climb the steps to a higher row, will this be considered when allocating my seat?
Yes, when purchasing season cards you will be asked to state any access requirements for yourself or anyone in your bubble and this will be taken in to account when allocating your seats for the season.
4. Once I have been allocated by seat, can I relocate it?
All seats will be allocated by the ticket office and where possible the ticket office will endeavour to seat supporters as close to their usual season card seats as possible but due to social distancing measures, this will not always be possible. As we are operating on a reduced capacity and losing a lot of seats, it is not possible to request specific seats for the 2020/21 season. Please do not contact the ticket office to relocate your seat once you have been given confirmation unless this is due to access requirements.
5. I am a longstanding season card holder but I do not feel safe to return to the stadium yet, will my seat be reserved for the 2021/22 season?
This season is being treated as a one-off season with regards to seating and therefore all seat reservations for 2019/20 season card holders will be in place for the 2021/22 season. Supporters do not need to get in touch regarding this, all season card seats will automatically be reserved from the 2019/20 season.
6. I am an Ambassador/Premier Member and I am unable to renew this season because of my personal circumstances due to Covid-19, will I lose my status if I don’t renew for the 2020/21 season?
No, the club understand the varying circumstances for our supporters as a result of the pandemic and therefore, as with season card seat reservations, all of those who were Ambassadors or Premier Members at the end of the 2019/20 campaign will retain that status and it’s benefits this season whether they renew or not.
7 . With no away fans permitted at the moment, how can we watch North End's away games?
All away games that aren't selected for broadcast on Sky Sports will be available to purchase on a match by match basis on iFollow PNE while reduced crowds are necessary. Match passes are priced at £10 per game.
8. If further games are affected by Covid-19 and season card holders are not allowed to attend, what happens?
Season card holders will be given access to stream all home games live on iFollow PNE for no additional cost, including matches that are selected for live broadcast on Sky Sports. Dependant on how many games are lost, we will look to compensate off the 2021/22 season card prices.
9. If I have purchased a season ticket, am I guaranteed a seat at every home league game that fans are allowed to attend?
Yes, the club are only selling season tickets up to the reduced capacity limit and therefore all supporters who purchase a season card will be guaranteed a seat at all league games that supporters are allowed to attend.
10. When will I receive my season card?
Season cards will not be distributed until the week of the Cardiff City fixture at the earliest, we will provide updates for supporters as soon as we have a confirmed date for distribution. Please note that all cards will be sent to supporters in the post.
11. When will I receive my iFollow code for the first two home games?
Supporters who purchased their season card by Saturday 5th September should now have received their code by email. If you purchase your season card from Sunday 6th September onwards, your code will be sent to you ahead of the first game. Please ensure you have a valid email address linked to your MyPNE account to ensure your code is sent to you in time for the first game.
12. Is there a finance option available to purchase my season card?
We appreciate that some supporters may not be in a position to pay the full cost of their season card in one payment and therefore we have once again worked with V12 Finance to give supporters the option to pay over a period of ten months. Finance is only available online, please contact the ticket office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an issues.
13. I can’t buy a season card this season, can I still watch the games?
Yes, while stadiums are still operating reduced capacities, all games that are not selected for Sky Sports coverage will be able to purchase on match by match basis for £10 per game on iFollow PNE.