The Preston North End Community and Education Trust (PNECET) at Preston North End FC is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled and dedicated Rugby League Development Officer to develop and increase participation and interest in Rugby League in the build up to the Rugby League World Cup held in England in 2021.
Preston will host an international team as a training base ahead of the World Cup and this post is designed to create sustained participation in Rugby League beyond the World Cup.
This role will be jointly funded by Preston North End Community and Education Trust, England Rugby League, University of Central Lancashire and Preston City Council.
The tasks you will be responsible for will include:
- Planning and delivering sessions in schools to generate interest in the sport.
- Develop a community offer for interested participants to take part in Rugby League.
- Develop a Rugby League club in Preston to provide exit routes for both Adults and Juniors.
- Raise awareness of the Rugby League World Cup 2021.
- Implement a Rugby League Development Plan for Preston.
How to apply:
Please send your completed application form and equal opportunities form along with a letter of support. You can find all required supporting documents available at the bottom of this page. Please email your application to email@example.com with subject title Reference ‘PNE1079’ or post to:
F.A.O Tracy Atkinson,
Preston North End FC,
All applications must be completed and sent before 5pm on Thursday 2nd January 2020.
Interviews will take place on Friday 10th January 2020.