Preston North End Community and Education Trust are on the lookout for casual football coaches to cover training sessions in Preston and the surrounding areas.
Coaches will be required to cover sessions for the Community’s PL Primary Stars, PL Kicks and Soccer School programmes.
Successful candidates should have experience in coaching football for a range of age groups.
More details of requirements for prospective coaches can be found below:
- Level Two football award.
- Experience of coaching a range of age groups.
- Complete a DBS check prior to start date.
- Achieved or willing to achieve a first aid certificate prior to start date.
- Achieved or willing to achieve a safeguarding certificate prior to start date.
- Level Two multi-skills award.
- Other NGB sports qualifications.
- Qualification or experience in youth work.
Coaches must be available to work flexibly and will sometimes be required to work unsociable hours.
To apply for a casual coaching role, please complete an application form and send to email@example.com, including the reference 'PNE1076' in the subject line. In addition, please also complete an equal opportunities monitoring form and send to the following address:
F.A.O Tracy Atkinson
Preston North End FC
Download the documents needed to apply below:
There is an on-going deadline for this role so get your application in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.