Preston North End Community and Education Trust (PNECET) at Preston North End FC is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled and dedicated Rugby League Development Officer.
The Rugby League Development Officer will develop and increase participation and interest in Rugby League in the build-up to the Rugby League World Cup held in England in 2021.
Preston will host an international team as a training base ahead of the World Cup and this post is use that to create sustained participation in Rugby League beyond the World Cup.
This role is a joint funded role by Preston North End Community and Education Trust, England Rugby League, University of Central Lancashire and Preston City Council.
The tasks you will be responsible for will include:
- Planning and delivering sessions in schools to generate interest in the sport;
- Develop a community offer for interested participants to take part in Rugby League;
- Develop a Rugby League club in Preston to provide exit routes for both Adults and Juniors;
- Raise awareness of the Rugby League World Cup 2021;
- Implement a Rugby League Development Plan for Preston.
How to apply:
Please send your completed application form and equal opportunities form along with a letter of support. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title reference ‘PNE1079’, or post to:
F.A.O Tracy Atkinson,
Preston North End FC,
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 11th March, 2020.
Applications will close on Thursday 5th March, 2020 at 5pm.