Preston North End Community and Education Trust (PNECET) at Preston North End FC is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled and dedicated Rugby League Development Officer.
The Rugby League Development Officer will develop and increase participation and interest in Rugby League in the build up to the Rugby League World Cup held in England in 2021
Preston will host an international team as a training base ahead of the World Cup and the successful candidate will use that to drive sustained participation in Rugby League beyond the World Cup.
This role is a joint funded role by Preston North End Community and Education Trust, England Rugby League, the University of Central Lancashire and Preston City Council.
The tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Planning and delivering sessions in schools to generate interest in the sport;
- Develop a community offer for interested participants to take part in Rugby League;
- Develop a Rugby League club in Preston to provide exit routes for both Adults and Juniors;
- Raise awareness of the Rugby League World Cup 2021;
- Implement a Rugby League Development Plan for Preston.
How to apply:
Please send your completed application form and equal opportunities form along with a letter of support. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title Reference ‘PNE1085’ or post to:
F.A.O Tracy Atkinson,
Preston North End FC,
Applications will close on Monday 17th August 2020 at 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 20th August 2020