Preston North End Women’s Football Club are seeking a sponsor for the 2022/23 season, supporting teams from U10 level to the open-age first team with the provision of match kit.
Preston North End Women were reformed ahead of the 2019/20 season to come under the banner of Preston North End Community and Education Trust [PNECET], the award-winning affiliated charity of Preston North End Football Club, which positively impacted 16,955 people throughout 2021.
PNECET has since been providing ongoing support to the women’s team at all levels, with the provision of match kit and other resources, organising training facilities and providing administrative and logistical support.
The women’s first team enjoyed their first full season that was unaffected by the Covid-19 pandemic in the recently concluded 2021/22 season, and it was a campaign that proved indicative of the team’s continued growth.
The women’s team had the opportunity to play at Deepdale for the first time in their current guise, with a 3-0 win against Hindley Juniors in their final game of the campaign in PR1. Alongside that, they finished fourth in the North West Women’s Regional League Division One North, while three of the junior teams reached regional cup finals.
The club is now seeking a sponsor to support them with their continued growth ahead of the 2022/23 season to provide them with vital funds and resources for them to continue to run at all levels for the new campaign.
The new sponsor’s logo will feature prominently across all of the women’s team’s branding, including on match kit and training wear at all age groups, in every edition of the matchday programme, and on the women’s team’s website and social media channels.
A full sponsorship package includes:
- Your company’s logo to feature as the front of shirt sponsor on the Preston North End Women’s first team kit and on one item of training wear.
- Your company’s logo to feature on the big screen at every Preston North End home fixture.
- Your company’s logo to feature in every edition of The One And Only, the official Preston North End matchday programme, and in PNECET’s Annual Reports.
- Your company’s logo to feature on Preston North End Women’s FC’s social media graphics, shared on the women’s team Twitter account, @PNE_WFC.
- Ten guests from your company to be invited to one Preston North End home fixture in the 2022/23 season as part of a hospitality package.
Sponsors will also become a ‘Friend of PNECET’, a status which carries with it a range of other benefits, which can be discussed further upon an expression of interest in sponsoring the women’s team.
For more information, to register an interest in providing sponsorship, or to set-up an introductory meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 693309.